𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Start from the beginning

"To Y/n L/n, I am writing this letter to you because I have a gift for you. I noticed before as you had no haori with your uniform. So during the time you had been out and about fighting alongside Tanjiro Kamado, and Nezuko Kamado, I have crafted a little something for you. As I hope it will be of use to you on all of your future adventures. Don't give up. And keep on living."

A gift? For me? You thought to yourself as you set the letter down on the small table beside you.

Yui sat up in a kneeling position in the bed as she watched with anticipation as you unwrapped the package.

You then gasped in awe. Tanjiro looked at you with a puzzled face.

"What? What is it?" He asked. You then reached into the package with a wide and toothy smile on your face and lifted up what looked to be a brand new haori.

It was a beautiful shade of purple. And the entire thing looked to be a galaxy. Just like your breathing technique.

"It's so pretty!" Yui gasped in amazement as she looked over the bedazzled garment. She then turned to you.

"Put it on Mommy! I wanna see you wear it!"

"Okay." You responded. You then stood up with a little bit of help. You scrunched your face slightly in pain but ignored it as it wasn't as bad as it used to be anymore.

You faced the two and threw on the carefully crafted haori that Urokodaki was so kind to make for you. You looked over your sleeves and around yourself. You twirled around slightly and laughed in the process. It was so beautiful. And it looked so magical.

"You look really nice, Y/n." Tanjiro states as his cheeks turned pink slightly. You smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Can I try it on?!" Yui asked elatedly as she slightly bounced up and down on the bed. You giggled at her cuteness and nodded your head.

"Woah what is that?!" You turned your head around as well as Tanjiro and Yui and found Zenitsu was awake. He was sitting up as well as Inosuke next to him.

You answered him, "It's a gift from a friend. He's the one who trained me and Tanjiro, helping us get into the demon slayer corps." Zenitsu shook his head in acknowledgment.

You took off the haori and handed it to Yui who delightedly took it. She hopped off the bed and threw it on with a fit of giggles. You sat down next to Tanjiro, smiling up at him and Yui.

She turned around and the haori was a little too big on her. The sleeves draped over her tiny hands and the haori reached down to her knees. But none the less, she held the biggest grin.

She held a covered fist up in the air, "I look like mommy! I can beat any demon!" This caused you and Tanjiro to giggle at her cute nature.

She looked like she had a lightbulb moment and skipped over to Zenitsu and tapped his arm.

"Mr. Agatsuma! Can you play with me? Pretend you're a demon, and I can pretend I'm an awesome demon slayer like mommy and daddy!"

He felt flowers dance around his face at her cuteness.

"You better run Yui!" He then jumped out of bed and began to chase her down, the two of them laughing.

"You'll never get me demon!" She laughed while running in a circle. Zenitsu chasing behind her, "I'm gonna get you!"

Inosuke stood up in the bed and left out a battle cry and began to chase Yui and Zenitsu, "I WANNA JOIN!"

You watched as the three were running around and having fun.

You leaned your head against Tanjiro's shoulder and placed your hand upon his arm as if hugging him from the side.

He looked down and felt heat creek up the apples of his cheeks. He then leaned his head upon the crown of your head.

He was so glad that you all were safe.

_________

A/N:
Hello my beautiful angels! Sorry the update took so long. Had a small writers block ;-;
And I'm sorry the chapter wasn't as long as usual.
I have some art here of the haori and the demon slayer uniform for all of you! Please give her some love!

I wanted to make a version of hers for Y/n. In the next chapter I wanna put my version of her art.
Please follow her! Her art is amazing!!

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

God bless!!