𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Comenzar desde el principio

"I apologize Y/n," Aoi bowed, "I had no idea what you've gone through. So again, I am very sorry."

"No! No! You're okay! It's alright, it's not your fault," you said. Now you felt bad for making her feel bad. "It's just my past experiences that's all."

Aoi nodded back to you.

"As I said earlier, your injuries are more then likely to heal in no time, same for you Kamado." Aoi stated, glancing towards Tanjiro. He nodded in acknowledgment with a grin.

"Well, as that is said and done, you both as well as the other two, can come to rehabilitation training first thing tomorrow morning." Aoi got up and bowed to the three, "I hope to see you four there."

With that she turned the corner and left.

You turned to Tanjiro, "Guess we've got some work to do."

"Yep."

Aoi had begun to walk away, that's when she stopped herself suddenly and turned back around to the two demon slayers.

"I have something for you, L/n. I'll be right back." She waited until you nodded back and headed off to grab whatever it was she had for you. You looked back at Tanjiro with a puzzled look. He looked just as confused as you.

"Wonder what thats about." You stated looking back at where Aoi was. All Tanjiro could do was shrug. Yui shifted slightly in your arms and cuddled closer to you. You smiled down at her, running your fingers through her long locks. Tanjiro felt a grin plaster upon his face. Just seeing you so well with Yui, the moment was so precious. You looked like the perfect mother. You looked like a motherly figure.

Yui turned her gaze to look over to Tanjiro, smiling up at him. She reached over and held his hand in her small ones. He slightly squeezed her hand back. "I'm glad I have you guys. You all mean a lot to me. And I'm glad you're safe."

Tanjiro grinned widely at that and reached over to pat her head. She smiled in response to his warm hand.

Tanjiro almost got the feeling of deja-vu. Like he's already seen a moment like this before. Like with his family back on the mountain.

He then remembered the time when he left to go into town to sell the coal he had. He ran into Nezuko with Rokuta.

"He's glued to you all the time Tanjiro. It seems he wants to follow you where ever you go."

Seeing you holding Yui like she was your own child, it made his heart flutter with warmth. A feeling inside of him that grew more and more as he spent time with the two of you.

It was almost like he had a family all along.

A knock echoed to the arch of the doorway. You looked over and noticed Aoi holding a package that was neatly wrapped up and tied together with some twine.

"Here's the package," Aoi stated as she handed the strange package to you. You reluctantly took it and smiled up at Aoi. "Thank you."

She bowed and left the hospital wing to go and do her other necessities for the day.

You looked at Yui and Tanjiro as they looked just as confused as you were.

"I wonder who is from." You muttered. You then noticed a small letter attached underneath the twine as to not lose it.

You then took the letter out from underneath the twine and began to open the letter.

You looked up at Tanjiro, "It's from Urokodaki."

His eyes widened. Urokodaki? Why would he send her a package? What could be in there?

You held up the letter and read;