Optional!!(this is not apart of the story)

Um I started writing this because nobody was portraying the way I had imagined him acting and I DID NOT expect people to actually look at it.. like 500 views????? JEEZ MAN I dont know if I should be proud yall have the same interest as me or ashamed yall have the same interest as me. I seriously hope yall like this though, I'm not a professional so if their is spelling errors or grammar errors I'm sorry, you can always point them out and I'll try to fix them. I also don't really use wattpad to much and I starting writing it for fun and posted it just because I could. I am trying to write more for yall since you guys seem to like it but I am not the best for being motivated for anything. Also it kinda scares me yall ain't saying anything.. like normally I see people replying to stuff but nobody has.. like yall good? I still have plans for this so I probabaly won't stop writing it till I finish it (hopefully). But I'm sorry if the new chapters are not coming out as fast as you would like, as I have a lack of motivation and I do this for fun. This is not apart of the story line I just wanted to get some things out their, I'm not going to hide some special peice of information in here so people have to read it, this is optional but I would like for you guys to read it but it is not nessicarly. I hope yall actually are like alive and I'm not like talking to myself... that'd be kinda awkward.. and to everyone putting my story in their favorites I love you<3 like seriously I feel so honored when you guys put me in one of yalls save for laters. I appreciate all the love this is getting but yall are some kinky people huhhh??? Its alright though that's why we all here.
Oh and if yall want me to chance my pronouns for y/n (because its heavily female sided) and make have it to where its they did ... or them ... instead of her and she lmk. I dont know if any guys(or non binary.. or whatever you go by)  are here but if yall are love you to don't worry I appreciate yall to so lmk if yall would like me to do that :)))
Ok bye <333