"Hmm  but you would like that wouldn't you" Jungkook said putting another harsh slap to Taehyung who was just sobbing in neediness at the ravenette's words and the stinging pain applied to his now dark red bum the tone of the elder male just had Taehyung in a state of submission he didn't even know he could go to.

"Even if you wanted to show them" Jungkook spoke out darkly while letting out a deep breath while unlocking the front door of their home well what's soon to be,  well at least that's what he hoped." This belongs to me" Jungkook spoke now placing Taehyung down pinning him to back of the door cupping the male's sex harshly making whimper loudly.

"You belong to me and tonight I'm gonna make you remember that" Jungkook spoke looking down at Taehyung, hands still on his pussy which had Taehyung staring at the ravenette with teary eyes and a red nose his eyes filled with arousal and a hint of fear.

But God did Jungkook think that the silver haired looked so beautiful right now.

"Strip" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who just simply complied he slowly pulled down the straps of his dress, he didn't where a bra underneath the velvet material because it was thin straps but he did put pads over his nipples so that it wouldn't show through the material.

He pulled his dress down his body slowly until the dark blue material was to his white painted toes, and God did Jungkook stop breathing at the site cause Taehyung was absolutely breathtaking.

Jungkook knew about Taehyung's rebellious teenage years specifically when he got the tattoos and the piercings, God those piercing just made him want to do unspeakable things to him.

The first time they were intimate Taehyung hadn't worn his piercings but tonight he just felt in the mood to show off the multiple piercings he had, and that was the first thing the mafia had notice the minute the males dress fell below his breast.

The silver jewels which decorated the side of each of his perky pink nipples, the sight was mouth watering, in the literal sense cause Jungkook could've sworn he felt a little bit of drooling building up on the right corner of his mouth.

Trailing his eyes down they then stopped on the blue diamond jewel sitting up top on Taehyungs navel.

And all Jungkook wanted to do right now was lick every part of Taehyung which he will, you can count on it.

Once again those dark orbs were trailing its eyes over Taehyung's figure bringing his tatted hands to trace the cellulite setting perfectly on Taehyung's sides.

And then he went lower stopping right to Taehyung perfectly pink waxed pussy, one of the things he loved about the male is how he keeps up with his appearance.

It's just so fucking hot.

"Follow me" Jungkook said now turning around back facing an a humiliated Taehyung who was now going to walk butt naked down the corridor which he had regular seen maids but luckily for him Jungkook had already told everyone besides his guards to go home so it was just him and Taehyung in the house.

So with small steps the silver haired followed the mafia, usually when Taehyung comes to Jungkook house he would take the time to admire the gorgeous interior but right now all he could do was stare at the back of Jungkook wondering where the ravenette was taking him because they were now heading down some flight of stairs.

Taehyung hadn't really got to see the whole mansion I mean when did he have the time they spent most of the time at his place and when they were at Jungkook's they never really left the male's room.

So going down the flight of stairs leading to a whole different section of the house, and that didn't seem to calm Taehyung's nerves cause not only will he be getting punished, he will be in a whole new setting.

"Come" Jungkook commanded using several keys to unlock this door along with a finger scan.

'What the fuck' Taehyung thought why did the male have to do all of that just to open this door, what could possibly be behind this door?

Taehyung followed the ravenette into the dark room, the first thing he felt was the coolness in the air which instantly hit his exposed nipples making them harden.

He couldn't really see what was in the room due to the lights being off but it did look like things were hanging off the celling but he couldn't really decipher any of the objects.

"Koo" He called out to his lover, voice trembling a bit due to the coldness but he didn't receive any respond the only sound he heard was a click, and with that the lights were on in the room.

And Taehyung's eyes were blown wide an his jaw dropped along with his heart. 

_________________________________________

Bye cause I need to stop with this suspense shii, but I won't 

sorry for the short chap.

But seriously next chap will actually be the punishment i promise🤞

I'm tired I have a lot  of hw.

Questions?

Did you like the chapter?

stay safe ily-LIN~