“Brother Chen! Please do me a favour!”

Chen Shan replied after a while, “Speak!”

“[Shy] [Shy] Would you please ask President Li Che to bring a few bags of latiao over?”

“…”

Qi Le’an himself also felt a little embrassed. Although he knew that Chen Shan and Li Che were close, but ask him to bring something like latiao was kind of too much…

But only a few seconds later, Qi Le’an received a message from Li Che: Okay.

Qi Le’an: “???” It was still early morning in China, was Brother Chen together with Li Che?

Brother Chen couldn’t immediately send a message to ask President Li Che if he could bring some latiao, could he?

Why did he feel…kind of strange?

The silly Le’an didn’t know yet that the demonic President Li Che had already got his Brother Chen totally in control.

The “friends” who would arrive in New York over the weekend were none other than Li Che’s team. It was a big deal for the Coolrunning to be listed on the NYSE. President Li had been more and more in the second line in these years, and Li Che had to handle almost all big and small things in Coolrunning.

Except the team prepared for the IPO of Coolrunning , Li Che also brought the Publicity Department to prepare for the first shot at the US market.

Before President Li Jr.’s arrival, Qi Le’an asked politely if he needed to be picked up at the airport, but Li Che rejected coldly. They didn’t met until that night, and had a meal at a French restaurant.

“It’s been a long time,” Qi Le’an looked at Li Che who was barely changed and he smiled, “You look well.”

“I’ve seen you a lot.” Li Che said in his unique tone.

Qi Le’an was stunned and asked, “Really?”

Li Che had very red lips; he said, “At Chen Shan’s place.”

Qi Le’an let out an “Oh” and increasingly realized something was wrong.

The things between President Li Jr. and Brother Chen…Why did he feel so wierd!

Li Che’s eyes turned to Qi Le’an’s ring and asked, “From Wei Changfeng?”

Qi Le’an was startled. Although the relationship between him and Wei Changfeng was not a secret, as a CEO of a domestic private enterprise, how could Li Che also knew that?

The next second, Li Che said with intent, “Chen Shan told me.”

“Oh…” Qi Le’an didn’t know how to face Li Che.

Fortunately, after Li Che finished these few words like a psychopath, he returned to his normal state. He chatted with Qi Le’an for a few words about the French dinner, then started talking about the work arrangement.

“We’ll stay in America for a month. Within this month, I’ll be in charge of many things in the company, so I might have no time to contact you.” While wiping his hands slowly and methodically, Li Che said, “But you don’t have to worry, there is someone in charge of you.”

How could Qi Le’an not be worried! He asked tentatively, “Who is it?”

Li Che raised his lip corners and said, “Not telling you.”

Qi Le’an, “…”

“I have to talk to the distributors over here in this month in addition to the listing. I hope you can finish the commercial within this time, and by the time I leave America, your commercial will be ready to be put on the market.”