194. Credit Points

Start from the beginning

Chen Shan couldn’t help stroding over in the end, and pressed his hands on the desk. “What for?”

Li Che grasped Chen Shan’s tie at a draught and stood up, speaking seductively “Your good brother asked you to thank me…”

When Chen Shan heard this voice, he suddenly became erotic. He cooled himself down and said, “Don’t frolic! We are in the company!”

There was no one in the company. Aside from Mr. Chen’s office, the rest of the company was all in dark.

Li Che grabbed the tie and undid Chen Shan’s buttons on his shirt one by one.

Qi Le’an didn’t know that Chen Shan was “tortured to death” by Li Che because of his words. After he hung up the phone, he couldn’t help but tell Wei Changfeng the good news.

In this regard, Wei Changfeng did not want to expose Chen Shan. He smiled and said that he agreed with anything his wife said.

At the beginning of February, Qi Le’an completed the recording of “Lala Land” and Tisch chose to start school on Valentine’s day. Qi Le’an didn’t stay in school for the whole semester last year, so he had to hand in many forms for the course practice. For this reason, he visited Professor John before the start of school and asked the professor to have a meal together.

At Chinatown, the white-bearded professor and the little boy were just like the first time they had seen each other. Professor John was drinking cold water while eating spicy boiled fish. He said, “So delicious! A true delicacy!”

Qi Le’an’s lips twitched with amusement. He served himself some stir-fried beans.

After Professor John was full, he sighed, “I can’t sleep well if I don’t eat a fish for a week !”

Qi Le’an secretly said, “Actually, Fynn can cook spicy boiled fish better than this one. When he comes back, you must come to our home and have a try!”

Professor John’s eyes lit up.

“I really didn’t expect that in the end, it is you that advised Fynn to stay with Director Spear…”

Qi Le’an sneered and didn’t say anything.

“Fynn makes ten calls a week to ask me to take care of you.” Professor John complained, “When do you guys get married? Make sure you ask me to be the marriage witness then.”

Qi Le’an thought of Wei Changfeng with sweetness and promised, “That’s for sure. You must come to our wedding.”

Professor John looked at the young man in front of him and sighed. Qi Le’an was like a beautiful and fragile vase when he first met this boy three years ago. But in just three years, the confidence and charm of this child could rival Fynn.

“I’ve applied for the procedures at the school,” Professor John said, “I heard you wanted to finish your credit in advance?”

Qi Le’an nodded. He went to see Professor John for he wanted to graduate earlier.

In principle, there wasn’t a regulated studying year in Tisch. If a student finished his credit points and passed the graduation assessment, he could graduate.

This year was the third year of Qi Le’an at Tisch. He had been taking more classes for more credits in the previous semesters. Last year’s Filming Practicing course made up a large part of his credit points as well. If in this year he could manage to choose more courses, early graduation would not be a dream.

“I checked this year’s schedule,” Qi Le’an said, “If I finish my courses, I can get enough credit points to graduate.”

The class of Tisch was stressful. Professor John was surprised when he heard that Qi Le’an wanted to stuff up his schedule with courses. “Can you take it? You know, Fynn did not fight like this back then.”

“I believe I can.”

This was not a whim of Qi Le’an. It was his decision after careful consideration. If Wei Changfeng wasn’t around, he could also immerse himself in learning. Every day, he could spend time studying these classes in the library to complete all the credit requirements.

Seeing how certain Qi Le’an was, Professor John thought for a moment and asked, “Okay, is there anything I can help you?”

Qi Le’an smiled. “I want Professor John to be my instructor.”

Professor John shrugged and smiled. “Of course, it is my honor. But An, I won’t give you any extra privilege. If your graduation work is not qualified, you still can’t graduate in advance.”

Qi Le’an also smiled and said, “Professor, don’t worry. If it isn’t qualified, I’ll be ashamed to hand it over to you.”

“May I ask you a question?” Professor John added, “Why are you so hurried to graduate? You’re only in your twenties, still very young.”

Qi Le’an smiled, “I have a little secret.”

It was 2016, the fifth year after Qi Le’an’s rebirth.

It was also the year he died in his previous life.

He had a strong sense of fear. In this year, he would definitely return to his home.