194. Credit Points

Începe de la început

“Please don’t!” Qi Le’an said, “I’m alright a university student! Remember it’s me who took care of Wei Sama before I entered university! Why do you treat me as a puny guy who can’t live without Wei Sama?!”

Chen Shan thought to himself, ‘You are definitely puny due to your dependent personality, haha.’

However, Brother Chen held back his words and told Qi Le’an something else.

“I feel like the domestic media has been more tolerant with you in the past six months,” Chen Shan said.

Qi Le’an was stunned and asked, “Tolerant? What do you mean?”

“Two years ago, your news definitely couldn’t be sent out. But now, it’s time to come back.”

When Qi Le’an heard this, he was in a daze.

Could he prepare to go back? Could he really go home?

“You’re not going to come back, are you?” Seeing that Qi Le’an had not spoken for a long time, Chen Shan asked worriedly.

“Of course I’m going back!” Qi Le’an said, “I must go back! When is a good time?”

There were still fans waiting for him at home, so he would definitely go back to China.

“Of course not now,” Chen Shan said with a glimmer of smile, “The domestic media are only focusing on your new musical movie “Lala Land”. We need to wait for an better chance. It might take three months or three years, but we have to prepare in advance.”

Chen Shan’s words were reasonable. He was no longer the evil childe who acted unscrupulously in the past.

After hearing his explanation, Qi Le’an realized that he didn’t have to to return to China for the time being. Somehow he felt relieved.

“Okay, Brother Chen, tell me if you need to prepare anything,” Qi Le’an said.

Chen Shan stated his plan, “For now, you still attend your school in New York. By the way, do you still remember the advertisement with Coolrunning?”

How could Qi Le’an not remember that this was the advertisement that caused him the big trouble. After being banned, Coolrunning didn’t claim his violation of the contract and unexpectedly extended the advertisement contract indefinitely.

Qi Le’an was very grateful to Li Che.

“Coolrunning is going to be on the market,” Chen Shan told him the stunning news, “They will send a team to New York City. We’re discussing that you’ll shoot the commercial ads directly over there.”

Qi Le’an asked surprisedly, “This… is this practicable?”

Chen Shan asked, “Why not? You now have a lot of fans in Europe. Coolrunning wants to open the US market first, so you are suitable than anyone else.”

Qi Le’an thought about it. He was suitable indeed!

So he asked, “Alright, is Li Che coming?”

Chen Shan reflexively glanced at the person sitting on his chair playing with a pen and he murmured, “Mm… he haven’t decided yet.”

Qi Le’an added, “Brother Chen will talk to them, right? Please take my gratitude to him after you see President Li Che.”

Chen Shan rolled his eyes.

After hanging up, Li Che looked at Chen Shan with a pair of goo-goo eyes, misteriously. Chen Shan asked, “Why?”

Li Che beckoned him to come over.