The boarding pass was in his hand, but he just didn’t want to go through the security check. The two of them dillydallied for a few minutes before Qi Le’an went through the security check.

Wei Changfeng watched him walk in and didn’t intend to leave the airport until he couldn’t see the back of Qi Le’an.

He didn’t expect to receive a text from Qi Le’an just after he took a few steps away, “Wei Sama, the flight has been delayed. Can I go out now?”

Wei Changfeng was stunned for two seconds before running to the nearest inquiry counter, saying, “I want a ticket of the flight that will take off the earliest.”

Then he replied to Qi Le’an, “Which boarding gate?”

The receptionist didn’t understand what Wei Changfeng meant and asked, “What?”

Wei Changfeng explained again, “A ticket of an international flight, which can get me through the security check.”

Although the receptionist felt that this request was extremely strange, she still gave Wei Changfeng a ticket, “A ticket of the flight to Australia in one hour, is that okay?”

Wei Changfeng nodded and received a reply from Qi Le’an, “H40.”

The ticket came out very quickly. Wei Changfeng passed the security check through the first-class exclusive channel and ran to the boarding gate where Qi Le’an was.

When Qi Le’an, who was bored now, raised his head, he saw Wei Changfeng running towards him.

Qi Le’an stood in a daze and exclaimed in surprise, “Wei Sama!”

Wei Changfeng smiled and looked at Qi Le’an. Qi Le’an was still in shock, “How did you get in here, Wei Sama?”

Wei Changfeng shook the ticket in his hand.

“Oh my God!”

Qi Le’an almost went nuts and there were already some people around him secretly looking over. He took Wei Changfeng to the VIP lounge and said as he walked, “I didn’t expect that Wei Sama would be able to do such a crazy thing one day!”

Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “It’s worth it as long as it is for you.”

Qi Le’an wished he could immediately give a hot kiss to Wei Sama!

The flight to New York was delayed by two hours. Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng stuck to each other, playing mobile games together. As long as the two of them were together, Qi Le’an would be satisfied.

This time, Wei Changfeng sent him to the boarding gate before leaving.

Twenty hours later, Qi Le’an returned to New York and sent Wei Changfeng a message at once.

“I’ve arrived safely. I miss you.”

Wei Changfeng immediately replied, “Go home quickly. I miss you.”

Qi Le’an couldn’t help laughing foolishly when he saw the same words at the end of the text.

It was more than a month since he left home. Qi Le’an didn’t feel very sleepy. He cleaned the house first and contacted Damien and Emma. After confirming the time of going to the studio, he ordered takeout and took a shower.

When it was finally night, Qi Le’an finally couldn’t help but lie on the bed to get over the jet lag.

Three days later, Qi Le’an arrived at Damien’s studio with the specialties he brought from New Zealand.