How the others react to you being Together

(So uh- yolo- I have returned with a chapter even though this is discontinued. I have come back a changed man! I was extremely cringey when I wrote those previous chapters so shush or I will hunt down you and your family. Nah, judge me all ya want. I have others stories if ya want to check those out to one my second account ZetsusSpirit so yee do what you'd like. Enjoy!)

Kakuzu

"What?! You got together with that old hag?" Hidan shouted pointing his scythe between you and Kakuzu dumbfounded you'd gotten together.

"Very flattering Hidan." Kakuzu scoffed rolling his eyes even though he was glad the idiot noticed.

"How could I not love this 'Old hag'? He's the one who can actually take care of his lover." You scoffed with a slight smirk.

"Hey! I could treat you just the same-!"

"We don't need more of your shouting Hidan. I'm very proud of them for getting together." Konan smiled softly cutting Hidan off and stepping forwards.

"I am proud of you two as well. But I hope this doesn't dwindle your ability to complete missions." Pein crossed his arms sitting at the edge of the couch.

"Don't worry. Our rate won't dwindle. We'll still complete everything to our fullest." Kakuzu nodded answering bluntly.

"Good."

"Never thought you would confess Kakuzu or (Y/N)" Kisame smirked chuckling slightly.

"It took sometime but it does seem you two have finally been brave enough to come out as partners." Itachi agreed standing beside Kisame as per usual.

"Well uh...that was hard on our part. It took some time after all." You sweatdropped rubbing the back of your neck.

"Kakuzu hm? That's surprising un." Deidara raised a brow before going back to his art.

"I find it very sweet that Kakuzu and (Y/N) are together. It's a very cute paring." White Zetsu smiled coming out of nowhere. "Lets hope babies won't start running around." Black Zetsu scoffed.

"Well (Y/N) is mine now so don't try to take them away from me. And I can do what I like to them." Kakuzu said protectively as he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you back to his room.

Throwing open the door, Kakuzu walked in with you and sat down on the bed hugging your waist as he slowly closed his eyes as he cuddles you. Leaning into him, you smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

Kisame

    Kisame carried you all the way back to the base on his back with a happy grin. Entering upon everyone else inside, Kisame felt almost proud that he was with you and you weren't with anyone else.

"Kisame? Is this what I think? Did you two get together?" Itachi asked inquisitively, seeing (Y/N) on Kisame's back.

"You are right Itachi." Kisame nodded, his grin still present on his blue skin.

"Congrats you two. It's sweet you two have found each other and confessed." Konan clapped slightly.

"Fish sticks is (Y/N)'s boyfriend?!" Hidan shouted from the hallway as he stormed down it.