Nothing fucks with my baby

Start from the beginning

I then drop to my knees in front of him and remove his sweats in a quick motion, his dick veiny and huge. His head was throbbing and swollen. I start from his shaft and lick up to the sensitive part of his dick, feeling it twitch and Harry to groan.

As I take him in my mouth, I watch as he fists the bedsheets, clearly enjoying my mouth. I swirl my tongue around him. The alcohol acted as a good numbing agent for my throat because I could now take him in my mouth fully. This seemed to surprise Harry as he looked down to me.

We kept eye contact as I sucked him off, his eyes half open rolled to the back of his head as he fell back onto the bed to enjoy this. His moans and grunts made me even wetter that I could feel it running down my thighs.

"Do me a favor," Harry says once I stop. "Open that top drawer." I listen and go to it, there were chains and I knew exactly what they were.

Nipple clamps.

My stomach erupted in butterflies as I reached for the cold chain. When I walk back to the bed, Harry is now sitting up. He takes them from me and brings me closer. He wraps his mouth around my nipples and licks them all over before he's putting the clamps on. "Tell me when to stop." He says and begins to make them tighter.

It wasn't painful at all, if anything the lack of circulation made it feel so much better. "Stop." I say once it was too much.

He did the same to the other and laid back down. "Ride me." He says and I oblige as I climb on top.

We both gasp as I slide down on him, Harry's hand goes to my waist as he guides me up and down. His free hand reaches for the chain, pulling on it making me jump at the sensation. "Do that again." I moan as I roll my hips. We were both a moaning mess and he tugs on the chain some more, I throw my head back.

Harry sits up and wraps his arm against my waist, still pulling on the chain. He thrusted into me hard while his mouth licked me all over. This continued for a while before he's standing up, still holding tightly onto me. My back hits the wall and I tighten my legs around his waist as he savagely thrusts into me with no mercy.

"Can he fuck you like I can?" He moans in my ear. "Is he any better than me?" When I don't answer, he harshly tugs on the chain making me scream, my nails dig into his back. "Only I can make you this fucking wet," he thrusts into me harshly, earning more loud moans and screams from me. "Only I can make you scream as I fuck you this hard," his words were so dirty. "Only I can make you feel this fucking good, baby. No one else can make you cum like I can, you got that?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" I gasp as he keeps hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"You're mine!" He groans as his thrusts, still fast and deep become sloppy. "Say it." Harry seethes.

I nod as I was so close to my high. "Yours, only yours," I moan. His mouth goes over mine and three trusts later, we were both cumming on each other.

Harry looks up at me, his eyes glossy with lust. "I fucking love you." He breathes out.

I woke up the next day, legs sore and with a slight headache. When I looked around, Harry and I were still in the playroom and he was dead asleep next to me on his side. I notice he was never much of a cuddler, but I guess I can't blame him.

I hear the sound of the doorbell ring and I quietly get out of bed, quiet enough not to wake Harry up. I open a closet and take out one of Harry's white button up shirts that he had stashed in here for me when we used to frequent this room.

I close the door behind me and pick up my phone that had many missed calls from none other than Luke and my sister. When the doorbell rings again, I go to it and make sure I'm somewhat presentable for whoever it is that's there.

When I open the door, Luke stands there and I am taken aback. "Luke?" His eyebrows furrow as he sees what I'm wearing. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" He was angry and looked like he could foam at the mouth. I can always say this is a friends and hope that Harry doesn't come out. "Why are you wearing that?"

Just as I'm about to answer, Harry speaks. "Can we help you?" I turn to him in disbelief. He was shirtless and in last nights sweats. He had my scratch marks on his chest, arms and back. He walks closer.

When I turn to Luke, he looks like he could kill someone, maybe me, maybe Harry. And honestly, it'd be hard to tell who would win between them. They were both the same built, same height, probably same weight.

This is what's more important?

"What the fuck is going on, Beau?" Luke growls.

"I'd say it's pretty obvious," Harry remarks and I have to turn to him and glare.

"Can you please give us a second?" I say to Harry but he stands his ground, he looked angry too.

"Are you fucking him?" Luke asks.

"Look—"

"You are, aren't you?" Luke interrupts me. "I should've known," I look at him. "The way you would flirt with everyone when we first met. Always had those fuck me eyes in meetings."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I defend myself.

"About how much of a fucking slut you are!" At this, Harry steps closer but I stop him. "You want to fight me over her? She'll probably do the same thing to you, that's what whores do."

"Shut the fuck up!" I push him back and without warning, Luke's hand goes up and slaps me in a quick motion making me fall to the floor.

After this, all I saw was Harry lunge towards Luke. I tasted metal in my mouth and I was sure I was bleeding. I forced myself to my senses to see Harry savagely beating Luke. There was blood all over his fists and Luke's face.

"Harry!" I shout at him. "Stop!" I go to him and pull him off, Luke coughs and spits out blood on the floor and groans.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you!" Harry threatens, I was sure he was seeing red and quite honestly I was feeling a little scared of him right now. Soon, security reaches our level and Harry tells them to have him removed.

He was shaking in anger as he closed the door harshly behind us.