Part 10

"You're acting strange today," Kaeya mentioned while he was cleaning the dishes, "I'm not, I'm acting like I said I would..you never said it was strange before." Albedo muttered.

"Albedo, please. I don't get why you're acting like that. For my satisfaction?" Kaeya looked at Albedo, "Correct." Albedo replied. Kaeya groaned and looked away.

"I don't want you to act like that," Kaeya put the final dish in the dishwasher. "Then I won't." Albedo yawned.

"I..well..good, I mean, I'd prefer if you would be yourself because you want to be not just because I said too but..that's good enough." He sighed.

"Where's your rodent?" Albedo got out of his chair, "Don't talk about him that way, he's a good boy and shouldn't be called a rodent!" Kaeya turned off the sink.

"Whatever." Albedo went upstairs, "Where are you going?" Kaeya asked "Upstairs, obviously." Albedo replied, "Alright." Kaeya sighed.

——

Albedo went into his mothers room.

He saw the covers of her bed where as clean as always. Everything seemed perfect.

Albedo looked at a picture that was on her bedside table. It was of him and her, except he was much smaller. Albedo picked it up and stared at it for a minute, he then threw it to the ground, glass shattering.

He left his mothers room as if nothing happened and went to his own room. He laid down on his bed and sighed, he just wanted Kaeya to leave at this point so he would be alone..but he didn't want to be alone, he wanted his mother with him, she made him feel safe, she made him feel loved, even if she didn't show it.

Albedo curled up and hugged a pillow. He just wanted everything to go back to normal and for this to just big one big nightmare.

A very bad one.

He silently cried, he didn't know how longer he could keep the seceret of killing his own mother.

——————

Short chapter bc I have a headache and don't know what to write -Author