Part 3

Kaeya walked along side Albedo while going to the adventures guild. "It's great spending time with you again." Kaeya suddenly said.

Albedo didn't reply.

"I love you Albedo." Kaeya gently spoke, "That's great for you Kaeya. Really great." Albedo replied while he continued to walk.

"Haha.."Kaeya looked away, he felt embarrassed.

Albedo stood in front of the adventures guild and got the information about his commissions.

He walked away while looking down at a piece of paper with the information on it, Kaeya followed him.
"What commissions do you have?" Kaeya asked, "Wouldn't you like to know." Albedo tuck the paper in his pocket.

"Can you at least try to be nice to me? I come all the way from Russia too come back to this?" Kaeya scoffed annoyingly and rolled his eyes. "So you ran away to Russia with my money? Makes sense." Albedo said calmly while walking with Kaeya.

Kaeya suddenly stopped walking, Albedo didn't notice. "I want to do these commissions quick Kae—" Albedo stopped talking when he turned to look at Kaeya, he stopped walking and stared right at him.

"Are you coming?" Albedo asked while tilting his head in confusion.
"No. I'll catch up later." Kaeya than walked the other way. Albedo shrugged and went to do his commissions.

—————
About an hour or two passed by and Albedo had just finished his commissions.

Albedo went back to the Adventures Guild and got his extra mora from Katheryne.

"Have you seen the man I came here with?" Albedo asked while taking his mora. "No, I haven't." Katheryne replied. "Shit. Okay, thank you anyway." Albedo said then waved bye.

Albedo started walking home, but he stopped by a nearby bench and called Kaeya.

Kaeya answered and Albedo immediately got to the point. "Where are you? We— I need to go back home.",

"I came back here for you, I wanted to apologize to you Albedo." Kaeya said. "What? I was told you came here to visit your 'childhood home'." Albedo replied, "That's fucking bullshit, why would I want to see that place again?" Kaeya scoffed. Albedo groaned at the fact his mother lied to him yet again.

"But Albedo, I wanted you to forgive me so..please. I'm begging you." Kaeya uttered

"Forgive you? Is that some sick joke?" Albedo let out a sarcastic chuckle.
"Please Albedo, I can't live without you!" Kaeya begged,

"Then kill yourself, see if I care." Albedo responded.
"You're so selfish. I come back to apologize and fix everything and you act like a child." Kaeya's sharp voice made Albedo feel weak against him, "Me? Selfish? Do you not hear yourself? I'm doing the right thing trying not to let you back into my life. You stole my money, you used me like your fucking sex slave, you yelled at me every time I did one little thing wrong. You didn't even love me." Albedo's calm voice had some cracks in it.

"I did love you Albedo! And I still do!" Kaeya sounded desperate.

"I don't love you anymore Kaeya, and even if I did I wouldn't be able too. We both have huge reputations now, like I said before; I'm not going to lose everything because of you."

"Who cares about some stupid reputation? Wouldn't you rather be with somebody you love?" Kaeya said softly.

"Yes, I would. Just that person isn't you."
Albedo then hung up. Albedo sat on the bench and looked down at his shoes. He felt himself start to cry, though he didn't know why. He hated him, so why was he crying? Was it because he was upset about what happened so long ago? Or was it because he still loved Kaeya and didn't want too? Why? Why is he crying?

Albedo wiped his tears and breathed heavily. "Fuck you Kaeya.." Albedo said under his breath.

Albedo got up and went home.

When he got home he went to his desk and grabbed a pen and his notebook that was almost filled.
The truth was Albedo had become a writer, he made many different types of things..poetry, stories, or just novels. But in his meantime he always wrote what was on his mind. Especially when something was bothering him.

So he wrote this :

I hate him. I hate him and his stupid body, I hate everything about him! I hate myself for loving him, I hate him for making me love him, I hate him for everything he did, so why am I crying? Why am I wasting body liquid on a bitch like him? What's so special about him that my tears must come streaming down my face?

Why do I love him? Why do I love someone that makes me sick to even think about? I don't understand. Why don't I understand. Why can't this all just making sense!

Right. It's not suppose to make sense is it? It's suppose to make me feel something. Not make sense. I'm doing this to myself. No one else is doing this to me. It's my own fault for loving someone, for caring for someone. But I just need to blame it on someone that isn't me. That's why it's Kaeya's fault. It's all his fault, it's his fault that he hates how I act now because..if he haven't made me fall in love with him then I wouldn't be acting different.

No..no. He didn't make me fall in love with him, that part was my fault. I have to take at least some of the blame right? That wouldn't be fair if I didn't..but who cares about being fair?
Why does this even matter anymore? It doesn't matter. He'll leave this town soon enough, then everything will go back to normal.

All back to normal.

Albedo stared at the piece of paper for a minute before crumpling it up and throwing it in his trash can. He felt the tears coming again. He tried not to cry but he soon saw tears drop down on his desk.

This is so stupid.
Is all he could think.

———————

gotta give me some credit for writing that thing Albedo wrote. Came right from my mushy brain. -Author