Terrified screaming came from the room, the closest group of humans dropping what they were doing to run over. They were horrified to see something dragging one of their men into a puddle. He kicked and writhed, but the thing was surprisingly strong. Guns were quickly aimed and fired, but the creature didn't seem to notice. 

The poor human was dragged down into the puddle, disappearing into the dark inky depths. It wasn't even deep, perhaps an inch, but both the guard and the creature were gone nonetheless. The puddle vanished as soon as both entities were through. 

The humans quickly looked around the room, spotting more of the puddles. At least seven more. They quickly backed away, accepting the fact they wouldn't be able to find their teammate anytime soon. They also didn't want to end up like him too. Until the things were either gone or killed, that room would be off limits.

The humans schemed of different ways to get past the deadly menaces. The only way to see what would kill them though was to test it out. It had already become apparent that guns didn't work. This ruled their main weapon out immediately. Only a small group of people- about 15- had a weapon that could potentially replace them. Five axes, six shovels and four bats.

Someone decided to try the bat out. He creeped back into the room, a few of his comrades there to hopefully drag him out of trouble if need be. The man approached the closest puddle, raising the blunt weapon above his head. 

As soon as the creature dragged itself out of the liquid, it got bopped on the head. It groaned, reeling back in stunned confusion. The human saw his attack worked and quickly wound up for another hit. With another wet sounding smack, the creature dropped back into the liquid. One of the people who were there for backup whooped, before quickly being shushed by the others.

 They quickly shuffled out of the room, giddy that they had found a solution. Great, they had four weapons that worked. The axe might be another good bet. The humans didn't want to use the shovels, just in case they had to dig their way out.

Walking back into the room, the human that had decided to try the axe quickly advanced upon an unsuspecting puddle, his backup with bats trailing close behind. He quickly readied a swing, before stepping into the 'danger zone'. 

As expected, the goopy monster burst out of the ink, only to be bashed back down as the axe pulverized its head. It dropped back into the puddle without a noise. Well, if you excluded the sound of splattering.

The humans gave a quick, but shushed, cheer. They quickly hurried into the main room, happy to have added a better weapon to their pool. Nine weapons were better than four. It was even better that five of them would instantly kill the gooey creature in one headshot.

Now confident they had a way around their obstacle, the personnel organized their formation. The ones wielding the axes would be in the front, with the batters flanking the rest of the group. One axe person was situated in the back, just in case something tried to attack from behind.

The group shuffled back into the room, the axe-men quickly getting rid of the rest of the threats. The humans continued into the music studio, finding the way clear and open. 

It was definitely eerie, the place managing to make an abandoned building even creepier than it normally would be. Some things were just so out of place, from the creepy cutouts of the mascot (Who looked suspiciously like 6030) to the morbidly odd names of the songs. 

It didn't help that the place seemed like it had been disturbed by somebody recently. More ink stained the floors then what should've been there, and it looked like a busted pipe had been shut off already. The ink was still fresh and wet, but there were no footprints. Now that creeped quite a few people out.