Chapter 5

∾ Mysteries Unsolved 

- Chapter 5-

Warnings for this chapter: Cursing

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

I woke up again to the smell of food. As always, it is the best way to wake up. Unless its drugged; like last time. I really hope it isn't drugged. Sitting up, I yawned once before getting off the bed. The same type of food was sitting on a plate, two triangles of food. I walked over to it, before bending down to pick it up. Without further ado, I stuffed it in my mouth. I waited for the feeling of surprise exhaustion, but it never came. I went back to the bed, sitting on the edge. I didn't feel like sleeping again, but there wasn't really anything to do. 

I inspected my claws, dismayed by the fact that they were rather dull. I would need to sharpen them on something, preferably a piece of wood. It had been easy enough in the studio, but I figured I'd have some problems with that here. I might have to escape the guards for a little bit to search. Perhaps there would be a conveniently placed wooden desk somewhere nearby.

I turned my attention towards my foot next. My claws were still sharp on my feet, thank Stein. I surveyed my ankle myself, but I had done this so many times that I just knew every little thing off about it. I'd had it since I was created, it was probably just deformed (Like Alice's face). It made me wonder why though. It had to be one of the most important limbs I could have, and of course its deformed. That's my luck right there. I wouldn't care as much if it was, say, a hand. I would be able to use my other one without a problem. But it had to be my foot, so even if one is ok, I wouldn't be able to move as fast. It was always a problem in the studio, where you never knew if you had to run. If I wasn't able to teleport, I'd be in a world of trouble.

Lost in my thoughts, I only realized the door had opened when a voice cut through the air. "You done staring at your foot?" I jolted, looking up to see a doctor in the doorway. The same guards were behind him, and the one who had chased me was smirking. Letting go of my foot, I stood up. With a soft growl, I stalked over to them. The scientist was looking at me curiously, which I returned with a glare. The guards clipped on the leash, and we were off.

⊱⊰ Saltzer's Pov⊱⊰

I glanced at the Scp, noticing how it had started hiding its limp again. I was frankly surprised I had managed to startle it when it was in containment. Usually it knows we're coming before we even get to the room. It must have been thinking pretty hard to not notice us. It got me wondering what it had been thinking about. Was it some juicy Scp secret that it would probably refuse to tell us? Probably.

We were walking past the residential district, and I glanced longingly at my door. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, being too occupied in my thoughts. There was a commotion down the hall, drawing my attention to that instead. One of the junior researchers had slipped and dropped papers all over the floor, and one of the guards was yelling at her. She was very flustered, and the man was very red- faced. They were drawing quite the scene, but other then the two men behind me, there was only one guard. One of my guards stepped forward, Peter was his name, and went to go defuse the situation. I looked back to the Scp we were supposed to be testing, only to gape in surprise when it wasn't there.

My other guard, Mike, hadn't even noticed, too busy watching his friend. "Uh, Mike? We have a problem." He turned to me, still not noticing the missing Scp. "What, that we aren't paid enough for this?" He joked. "Not the time for jokes, 6030 isn't here." He whipped around, only to yell out in surprise that I was right. Peter glanced back at us, noticing the problem. He ordered the other guard to get reinforcements, before rushing back over. "Shit! Where'd it go?!" He called out, narrowing his eyes at Mike and myself. The lights started flashing red, and alarms blared. An automated voice burst out of the speakers, notifying all personnel to report to a safe zone. I looked at the guards as people around us started hurrying away. We only had the Scp for five days and there already was a breach.