Adventures in babysitting

Peter and Morgan sat on the couch with 'Suite Life of Zack and Cody' playing in the background. In front of them was a medium sized coffee table. 

May and Pepper were out having a girl's day, so Peter took it upon himself to take this as a chance to walk down memory lane and introduce his little sister to the Disney Channel classics. 

Starting with the early 2000's.

As the show continued to play, Happy walked into the living room to see Peter and Morgan watching intently while also doing some type of craft. 

Spread out on the table in front of them was an assortment of Contruction paper, markers, crayons, stickers, glue and glitter.

"Arts and crafts?" Happy asked, "Good call. They still haven't repainted after your last 'science experiment'."

He pointed up towards a large burnt patch on the living room ceiling. Peter cringed in response with an apologetic smile.

"It went KABOOM!" Morgan giggles as she throws her hands in the air to demonstrate.

"Yes. Yes, it did." Happy agreed, smiling at the little girl as he sat down in a nearby recliner before adding, "And so did my blood pressure."

"Anyways, Peter. If you've got this handled, I'm going to go and catch a quick nap." Happy continued, turning to Peter as the boy gave him two thumbs up.

Happy then headed upstairs, leaving the kids to their crafts. 

As the time went by, they completed more and more crafts and TV Shows/Movies along with them. They weren't completely done with the Disney Channel Saga, but they were close.

A few hours after Happy headed upstairs, Peter headed into the kitchen to get him and Morgan something to drink. 

When he came back, she was gone. He began to panic and searched everywhere until he finally found her. She was in Happy's room, and he had to stifle a laugh at the sight before him.

Morgan was sitting quietly and carefully on Happy's bed while she drew on the man's face as he slept. 

His nails were already new with polish of various colors of neon glitter crayon, and stickers galloping over his rainbow-tinted eyebrows.

"That's great! Now, Morgan, let's add more glitter to the blip beard." Peter whispered as he pulled his phone out to record.

Time passed and about 20 mins later, Happy was officially covered from head to toe in stickers and glitter. 

After finishing the recording, Peter picked Morgan up and they left the room. 

Heading back down stairs, they cleaned up their craft supplies, and then sat back on the couch to finish their Movie /TV Show and pretend like nothing happened. 

And it wasn't until the next morning that they were met with a very annoyed Happy Hogan.