Chapter 7//Connor

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Troye's a sweetheart but he's been hurt a lot in his past so just be careful with him." I nod my head and Tyler pushes himself off of the wall and I open my arms for a hug, He looks reluctant but he agrees resting his head on my shoulder with his arms around my torso.

"What you told me doesn't change anything, okay?" I say pulling back with my hands still on him, he nods his head and I smile. "I need you in my life. You're my best friend and you always know what I need to hear." I hug Tyler again then we decide that we should probably join our friends before they get suspicious.

Everyone seems to be in the kitchen getting snacks beside Troye who apparently had been put on movie duty. Tyler looks between us and starts laughing when he no doubt notices the matching onsies. Troye seems very focused on choosing his movie so I sit down on the U shaped couch and start getting comfortable. Alfie comes back in the room with lots of blankets and he makes a little bed on the floor for him, Zoe and Tyler. I don't think that Troye and I will fit on it too, I bet they did that on purpose so we'd cuddle on the couch or something like that. Zoe comes back in with popcorn and apple slices just as Troye has finally decided that our first movie will be Juno. Tyler, Alfie and Zoe settle in on the floor and we decide that we will have a break after two movies. Troye sits down fairly close to me and I can see Zoe craning her neck back to look at us. I take Troye's hand and his eyes flicker to our hands before looking back at the screen.

After about ten minutes he lets go of my hand and throws and arm over my shoulder, I lean into his shoulder and he whispers in my ear, "Did you tell Tyler what we are really doing or did you make something up?" I tilt my head up so I can whisper in his ear and I can see his eyes are trained on the TV pretending to be watching the movie that he chose.

"I told him the truth because he already knows part of it and he's my best friend it's good to have someone to talk to." He just nods his head and pulls my body closer to his I rest my head against his shoulder and I watch the movie acutely aware of Troye's hand on my side fiddling with the fabric of my onsie. Two movies later we have a little break one where Zalfie and Tyler sit up on the couch with us and Troye refuses to move, whining that he's comfortable and that if I move it will ruin everything.

"You two are matching how cute." Alfie says eyeing our onsies with a look that says he thinks we are grossly cute. Troye explains that it was a complete accident and Troye thankfully tells them all the fake details of how we met so I don't have to speak. After they are satisfied with themselves Zoe picks another movie and they move back down into their make shift bed.

Several movies later my eyes feel heavy and I don't try to stop them from closing. I fall asleep with my head rested against Troye's shoulder and I don't really care to be honest. It feels natural and I don't care what the later consequences might be. It's a quite peaceful sleep until I open my eyes to find darkness that isn't my own house. I feel myself snuggled up to someone who is obviously asleep and I look around to see Troye sleeping with his mouth slightly opened and his arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I can see that Zalfie have moved from the floor to there bedroom but I assume that Tyler left. I don't want to stay here for the night so I carefully unwrap myself from Troye's embrace then I scoop him up and he groans.

"What are you doing?" he asks in a deep gravely voice I look down at him and see that his eyes are still shut and he doesn't look like he's going to make the effort to open them. He looks so sweet and innocent I honestly can't imagine this man killing someone. I can't imagine him being violent, but I've seen it.

"Go back to sleep." He snuggles his head into my chest and I carry him down to the car with little difficulty. He stirs again when I buckle his seat belt and when I start the car his eyes fly open. He looks around frantically then sees me and relaxes himself. "Are you okay, Troye?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just thought...nevermind. I don't want to scare you." That's not exactly reassuring but I drive off trying not to think about why he might be scared about waking up in a car. He doesn't talk the whole ride home, he leans his head against the window and just stares like he's thinking hard about something. He does speak when we step into the apartment though. "If you hear me having a nightmare I would advise against going in my room and trying to wake me up. No one seems to be able to help me with them. I'm not telling you, you can't because I don't control you, but I would not advise you too."

"If it wakes me up I'm coming in there." I say and I walk to my room and strip out of my Mickey mouse onsie leaving me in just my boxers. I climb into bed and snuggle into my covers hearing Troye slam his door. I fall asleep quickly only to woken up by a noise a few hours later. At first, in my sleepy state, I can't figure out where the noise is coming from and then I hear him scream and I trip over my blankets rushing to his room. I push the door inwards and I see him moving around under his blankets and he's whimpering. I rush to his bedside and start shaking his shoulders and calling his name, it takes several minutes but eventually his eyes fly open and he starts sobbing. I sit on the side of his bed and he curls up in my chest and continues to cry. I stroke his hair and try to calm him down. I tell him it was just a dream though I have no idea what his dream was about because he won't tell me.

Eventually around five in the morning he falls back asleep and I carefully move him so he's not touching me anymore. I go back to my own room and I fall back asleep worried about Troye and nervous about what the rest of the day is going to be like once I wake up.

_______________________

A/N

Hey guys its Amanda and I really enjoyed writing this chapter because it had some fluffy stuff even if that fluffy stuff is kind of fake. Yeah tell me what you think about the whole fake relationship thing because i have this great idea for it and I can't wait to write it out. Troye's nightmare though. what do you think it was about? Anyways. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you Easter Eggs. (Easter is tomorrow of me.)