Chapter 11

Stefania's POV

It's been a week since Danielle slammed her door in my face. I understand why she's mad but she's got it all wrong.

"So let me get this right. You basically ignored her for the whole dinner, sat on your phone messaging Jake, and let him kiss your cheek?..... In front of Danielle?" Jaina asks with her hand on her head. I nod in response feeling guilty.

I invited Jaina over because I didn't know what to do. Danielle won't answer any of my messages or calls so I told Jaina what happened and asked for advice.

"God." Jaina says sighing. "In case you didn't know, Danielle is the jealous type."

I let out a frustrated groan. "I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend." I sadly mumble.

"Huh?" Jaina asks, her eyes snapping to me.

I sigh and look at her, "I was texting Jake about Danielle... I was telling him all the things I love about her." I say smiling thinking about her. "She's my little ball of sunshine. Don't even get me started on her eyes. God I could stare into them all day. Just seeing her can make your day better. And she's so passionate, it doesn't matter what she's doing, she'll always put her all in it." I look back up at Jaina and stop rambling.

Jaina looks confused. "So why would it be such a bad thing if Danielle were to see the messages?"

"Because he was also giving me ideas of how to ask her to be my girlfriend." I explain. "He's one of the most romantic people I've met so I knew he could help."

"Stefania what I think you need to do is explain this to Danielle. You know she's head over heels for you right? She talks about you all the time, it's annoying and gross. Stefania did this, Stefania did that. That's all I hear. Just make her hear you out okay? I know you wanted the whole girlfriend thing to be a surprise but you have to explain the whole situation. Okay?" She says.

"Damn Jaina you should be a marriage counselor or something." I say from how wise she's being.

She laughs and gets up to leave. Once we're at the door she says, "Remember what I said."

I nod and we hug goodbye and I lock the door after her. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to do this. First off I need to get dressed. I put on jeans and a crop top and leave my hair down. I don't put makeup on because I want to get to her as quickly as possible. I missed having her in my arms. I missed talking to her.

I pet Jeff before leaving and run to the flower shop and buy Danielle roses. When I get to her house my hands become clammy. What if she doesn't let me talk? What if she never wants to see me again? I finally get over myself and grab her roses and knock on her door.

A few seconds go by which was the longest few seconds of my life then the door finally opens. Her face goes from being happy to a frown when she sees me. Is she really this happy without me?

"No." She says before trying to shut the door but a little hand stops the door. "Who's at the door Dani?"

Taytum comes into view by swinging the door open. "Stef!" She says jumping in my arms.

"Hi pumpkin!" I say picking her up.

"Where have you been?" She says in her little voice.

"I've just been busy bug." I say frowning.

She hopped down and before I could stop her she drags me with her inside. I turn around to see Danielle rolling her eyes.

"Taytum... do you mind if I talk to Danielle really quick? I promise it'll only be a few minutes." I ask hoping she won't ask questions.

She's hesitant at first but then walks off to I don't know where. I turn to Danielle who's already staring at me with a glare. "Just let me explain." I say pleading.

"I don't think there's really anything to explain." She says through gritted teeth.

"Well I'm going to anyways." I say giving back attitude.

She rolls her eyes about to walk out before I blurt out, "I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend!"

She spins around in the speed of lightning, "What?"

I step closer, "Bambina we were talking about you. The whole time... we were talking about you." I take out my phone and show her the messages.
She gets teary eyed. "Stef, oh my god! I'm so sorry I should've let you explain."

"Ya know, you're cute when you get jealous." I say staring in her ocean eyes.

"I wasn't jealous!" She says pouting.

"Are we good now?" I ask opening my arms.

She falls into them "yes."

"I never want to go through that again, it was torture." I groan kissing the top of her head.

She agrees and Taytum comes running into the room. "Are you done yet?" She exaggerates.

We say yes and end up playing some princess board game.

When Taytum's mom picks her up, Danielle introduces us.

"Taytum is constantly talking about you. So thank you for making her happy." She says.

"Oh please, she makes me happy." I smile.

"It was nice meeting you, bye Danielle." She says cupping my hand then leaves.

"Kiss me." I say as soon as the door shuts.

"Don't have to ask me twice." Danielle says before kissing me hungrily.

We pull away out of breath. "So you were saying you were going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" She pulls away smirking.

"Now I have to wait to surprise you." I say pouting.

"I'm very impatient." She says with her arms still around my neck.

"Guess I'll have to think of something quick." I say leaning in again.

God I could kiss her forever.
________________________

I know this kind of short but I know they left off on a bad note so I wanted to get this out there that they're good now❤️