Her heart hammered against her chest as Peter looked over his shoulder at them, not an ounce of regret on his face. A scowl appeared on her features as their eyes met, and the contact was only broken when heavy footsteps sounded on the stairs that led up to the office. After one more hate filled glanced towards Peter, Lilith jumped out of the window, landing on her feet next to Reyna, who had collapsed on her knees. As much as she wanted to look back and see if Eric was following them, she knew that Reyna would be as good as dead if they didn't leave as fast as they could.

"Come on," her tone was urgent was she pulled the blonde up, gripping her wrist tightly. The others were already several feet ahead of them, and she watched as Four punched a soldier across the face and took his gun. Her eyes moved to Reyna, just as a shout echoed from behind them, "We need to move."

Reyna nodded, and Lilith started to run, dragging her friend behind her as she tried to figure out where they could go. The rest of their group had disappeared behind the buildings of the faction, and the brunette could already hear the rumbling of the vehicles as the soldiers prepared to give them chase. Heading towards the buildings would probably end up being the worst decision, so Lilith gritted her teeth as she pulled Reyna towards the treeline. Their pursuers seemed to be on foot, and she hoped that they would lose sight of them between the trees.

It wasn't long before Reyna started tripping over her own feet as Lilith pulled her along, ragged breaths leaving her lips as her palms became slick with sweat. It was then that the brunette realized that her friend wouldn't last much longer, if they kept going like that. She glanced over her shoulder, noticing that, despite being able to hear at least one person on their trail, she couldn't see whoever it was. A plan formed on her mind, and she came to a stop.

"I have an idea," she whispered to Reyna, as she guided her over to a tree with a wide trunk, "All you need to do is hide, okay? Catch your breath, and get ready to run some more."

A groan left the blonde's lips, but she nodded as she concealed herself behind the tree. Keeping her steps as silent as possible, Lilith moved to behind one of the other trees, to the right of where she had left Reyna. It seemed like she'd just crouched when their pursuer appeared in her line of sight, coming to a stop. Lilith watched from her hiding place as he looked around, his eyes soon fixating on Reyna's hiding spot, from where the girl's pants could distinctly be heard. A smirk appeared on his face as he slowly moved towards the tree, and Lilith gritted her teeth as her fingers wrapped around the knife concealed in her boot.

With the blade held tightly in her hand, she moved out of cover, moving closer to the soldier carefully in an attempt not to raise the alarm. She got to him just as he was about to jump on Reyna, but he never got to, as Lilith pulled his jaw up and shoved her knife into the side of his neck. Blood sprayed onto her hand, and the brunette felt  sick as she watched him collapse to the ground, his rifle slipping out of his hands. But there was no time for her to acknowledge that that was the first live she'd taken, not when she had to make sure that Reyna made it to safety. Forcing herself to look away from the body, Lilith returned to the blonde's side.

"I think we're clear," she mumbled, her voice wavering, "But we have to go, okay?"

Reyna's eyes flickered between the gun in her hands and the bloodstains. Though it was clear that she didn't exactly approve, she didn't protest, either, "Where are we even going? They're going to scour every inch of Amity to fi-"

A train horn sounded in the distance.

The two girls exchanged a look, and Lilith gave her a weak smile, "No one said we have to stay in Amity. Now, come on!"

With newfound strenght, they ran through the forest as quickly as they could. Reyna, now knowing that their fate wasn't as grim as they'd originally thought, seemed to be more motivated than ever to escape the Dauntless soldiers, managing to keep herself on the same level as Lilith for most of the time they ran. It wasn't long before they found the train tracks, and Lilith soon spotted the rest of their friends running out of the treeline. However, behind them, were the rest of the soldiers, shooting mercilessly at them as they ran towards the train. Four stopped half way to the tracks, firing back at their enemies as the rest of the group made it to the other side.