PART 5

I woke up feeling someone playing with my hair.

"taeju?" I asked opening my eyes.

I looked up and saw Gang Jae. I sat up in fear.

"whoa, whoa, calm down" Gang Jae said looking at me.

"I saw what you did last night, you got a pretty bad wound down your leg" he said looking at my leg.

"I came in and cleaned you up" he said looking back at me. I looked at my clothes and saw it was changed.

"don't worry, I let one of the girls around here change for you" he said making me look back at him.

we looking at each other without any of us talking. Gang Jae sighs.

"you won't say anything" he asked hoping that I'll speak but I didn't. I kept looking at him disappointed.

"don't give that look, I hate it" he said trying to not get mad.

"why? Do you think I'm proud for what you have done? Attacking the boss's place and our group. You have change way to much that I am really disappointed at you, you are not my brother that I used to know" I said.

he inhaled loudly. "stop it" he said standing up.

"why? Why should I stop? The brother that I know won't do anything like this, the brother I know was a good guy and help around the others by their practice, the brother I know won't try and rape a teenage girl, I told you not to do anything stupid but you did, you told me you'll do the best you have and you did and I was proud of you but what you did, made me disappoint in you" I said as a tear fall.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he shouted putting his hand on my mouth.

"WHY?! DON'T YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH?! HUH?!" I pulled his hand down and shouted at him.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted slapping me making me fall on the bed. I put my hand on my cheek and looked at him.

"yeah, I won't be surprised by that" I said as I went to the beginning of the bed cuddling my body together.

I looked at him as he walked out the room locking the door. I kept staring at nothing thinking about how is taeju's condition until I heard the door starting to unlock.

I looked at it and saw a guy with some food. "here" he said and put the food on the bed then went out locking the door.

I pulled the tray toward me and saw that it was a meat with rice and some kimchi. I start eating the food. I finished the food and put it on the table next to the bed. I lay down and stare at the wall.

I closed my eyes trying to get myself to sleep, but I couldn't as I felt myself wanting to threw up. I stood up and ran to the bathroom vomiting everything I just ate. I breathed heavily as I sat up tiredly.

I stood up and went to the bed. I threw myself on it as I still breathing heavily. I closed my eyes from tiredness.

A few minutes later, I heard the door opened. I opened my eyes with tiredness and saw Gang Jae with a worried look on his face.

"are you okay?" he asked walking to me. I turned my body the other way.

"I'm fine" I said closing my eyes.

"are you really okay? I'll bring a doctor" he said.

"I said I am fine" I said getting angry.

"okay as you wish" he said and walked out of the room. I sigh and feel myself falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~