WEIRDEST SHIPS EXPLAINED AND UNCOVERED

JereMike-THE MOST FAMOUS SAME GENDER SHIP ASIDE FROM DRARRY (Harry and Draco from Harry Potter) AND DRON (Ron and Draco again from Harry Potter.) Sometimes These Ships Are that they are only friends but some Exaggerate to them touching their Genitals and other Shate. The JereMike ship can they just.....you know.......Work Together?

Purple Phone-Another Ship between Same Genders. They say that Phone Guy met Purple guy while He was working morning shift. And Love took it from there. Well,Pretty Good Ship,But,Can you...you know.......Have us More Comfortable Touch time....Uh,No Genital Touchey-Feeley?

FRICA/CHEDDY-Their Ship name may be cool,And they may work With each other,But.....Please don't take Bonnie and Foxy off the question. They.....you know..need a bit of Love triangle.....No,Four animatronics.... wait.....LOVE SQUARE!! HAHA!!

FOXCA/CHOXY-NO. JUST,NO.

MOXY/FANGLE-WELL,THE PLOT IS WORSE THAN THE SHIP NAMES....

MARKICHICA/CHARCIPLIER-WELL,PRETTY GOOD SHIP!!! MARK HATES CHICA!!! BUT,YOU KNOW,MAKE SOME......INTIMACY....HAPPEN.......

FEREMY/JOXY-well,this pair had better days.

MOXY/FIKE-Their Ship sounds like how British actors Pronounce 'Fake'.

CHONNIE/BICA-THE FIRST SHIP NAME CHONNIE IS GOOD BUT BICA? NO!!!! THESE ARE GOOD SHIP STORIES........

FOR US (CHONNIE)
Safe place (CHONNIE )