FNAF/NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM PARALLEL

Hey,So you should know about The Movie Night at the museum which stars Comedians Ben Stiller,Robin Williams,Owen Wilson,and other great actors of the century. There are many simmilarities Between The Movie and The FNAF game triology.

LARRY DALEY\JEREMY FLITZGERALD ;The Parallels between The Main Characters are the following;A Wimpy Nooby Man goes applied For Nightshift and Discovers that the characters there Come Alive. He Stays for More Nights,And Doesn't care about the dangers of His new job.

THE ANIMATRONICS/THE STATUES;Well,There's some Diffrences Between The Nightguard's "Friends";SOME OF THEM ARE NEUTRAL,YOU NEED TO CHECK A CERTAIN CHARACTER EVERY TIME,AND SOME ANIMATRONICS JUST THERE TO PRETTY MUCH ANNOY YOU (*COUGH COUGH*BALLOON BOY AND DEXTER THE MONKEY*COUGH COUGH*)

RESULT

THE TWO NIGHTGUARDS WORK THEIR SHIFTS FOR ONE WEEK OR SO,TRY TO FIX THINGS WITH THE CHARACTERS,TRY TO BEAT THE ENEMY,AND TRIES TO SURVIVE UNTIL MORNING.
...............................................................
SO,DO YOU LIKE THIS PARALLEL STORY? COMMENT,LIKE,QUESTION ME,GIMME THEORIES,ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND GET A PROMO,AND THINGS LIKE THAT.....SO....YEAH,SEE YA WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT!