𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

Start from the beginning

"You should go nika." My mom said, "No, mami, I don't think it's a good idea. Nothin ever good happens at parties." I said waving her off.

"Cmon, it'd be a chance to step out ya bubble. You should go, I'll take care of dream." My mom said, I sighed.

"Fine, ma, would it make you happy?" I asked, "Yes. Yes it would." She said. I really don't want to do this, but I'd do anything to make my mom happy.

"When is it?" My mom asked, "Friday night in two weeks." I said. She nodded. I picked up Dream jogging upstairs with her on my hip.

We got to my room and I sat her down on my bed deciding I wanted to spend time with her, "So what do you wanna do because mommy's not gonna be here on friday." I said.

"Uhhhh...watch movies!" She said with a big smile as she put her arms up in excitement, I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Okay baby let's watch some movies." I said grabbing my laptop, We watched movies and ate snacks all day.

She fell asleep on the third movie which was quite surprising, I kissed her forehead tucking her in as I cuddled with her.

I ran my fingers through her hand, kissing her forehead every once in a while. Listening to her little snores made my heart flutter, I loved this little girl so much.

She meant the world to me.

And I cherished every little moment I had with her.

I sighed seeing as though I had gotten a text from Rihanna, at this point I didn't know what more she wanted.

𝘙𝘪𝘩💗: 𝐧𝐢𝐜, 𝐮 𝐮𝐩?

𝘔𝘦: 𝐲𝐞𝐚, 𝐰𝐡𝐲?

𝘙𝘪𝘩💗: 𝐰𝐲𝐝?

𝘔𝘦: 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲

𝘔𝘦: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩?

𝘙𝘪𝘩💗: 𝐔 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲? 𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐓'𝐬?

I knew she would ask me about that, rihanna's always trying to get me to step out of my comfort zone.

𝘔𝘦: 𝐲𝐞𝐚, 𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧

𝘙𝘪𝘩💗: 𝐘𝐀𝐘!!! 𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐃𝐃𝐃𝐃!!!!

I chuckled, I knew this big headed hoe was geeked.

𝘔𝘦: 𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐡

𝘙𝘪𝘩💗: 𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I got up going to get in the shower, the hot water relaxing my muscles. When I was done I did my other hygiene things, then proceeding to get dressed.