"What up bro?" I asked him as I opened the door to their living.

"Nothing, how are you doing?" he replied whilst eating an apple.

"I'm good." I said, taking a bottle of water out of their fridge. "Where's Carol?" I asked.

"I told you that I don't mind you being a player, but you better stay away from my sister." he said.

"You do know that your sister is old enough, older than you; so she can decide for herself." I chuckled.

"Old or young, you stay away from her." he chuckled back.

"Fine, but where is she?" I asked again.

"She went out with her friend two hours ago."

"Okay."

"How are your parents coping with all the divorce proceedings and everything?" he asked.

"She's fine, but they tend to fight here and there, and I just hate the fact that I have to be involved in all of this. I had to be there in court, and I didn't even want to go there." I said truthfully.

"Just go to your grandma's house and you'll come back once everything is all settled out." he suggested.

"I'd rather stay with those two than to go to that old woman's house." I chuckled, and he chuckled back. "I went to that nerd's house." I told him.

"Who?" he asked in confusion.

"The one with the extremely rich father." I said.

"Oh, Julia?"

"Yes. She was quite angry because I was ignoring her yesterday." I joked.

"Do you blame her though?" Chad joked.

"She's low-key a dumbass, I don't wanna lie. But, I softened her up and everything is good." I said with a smirk.

"I've known you my whole life bro, and I know when you're up to something." he said. "What are you planning on doing?" he asked.

"You wait and see." I smiled.

"There's also one thing I don't get, you always go for bad girls. What changed?" he asked with a smile.

"I just want to know how it feels to be with a good girl." I said.

"Okay, but take it easy on her because we don't want her to die because of heartbreak and trauma." he joked and I laughed back in response.

We continue talking about other things and I decide to head out to my car.

"Just the person that I've been waiting to see." I said with a smile when I saw Carol approaching.

"How are you?" she asked, giving me a hug.

I pull back from the hug and instead grab her by the waist and pull her into a kiss. "I'm good." I mumbled in between.

"Aaron, I told you to stay away from my sister." Chad said from behind us.

I pull back from the kiss and utter "chill out, it was just a kiss."

I look at Carol and whisper "your brother can sometimes get annoying."

"Tell me about it." she said whilst rolling her eyes.

"When are you leaving for school?" I asked her.

"Tomorrow morning."

"So soon?" I whined.

"Yeah." she whined back.

"How about you come to my house tonight?" I suggested.

"Cool, I'll come at around 10pm." she smiled.

"See you then." I said, giving her a hug.

I jump into my Wrangler and drive to my house.

~~~

What is Aaron planning on doing with poor Julia? :(

Anyhoo, thanks for being so supportive guys! <3