𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
                                      #2

Ali Abdul: 
When he first saw you he thought you were the most beautiful person even with the blood and dead bodies around you. When he saw how scared you were he felt like he had to protect you no matter what.

Junho: 
When he first saw you he thought you were crazy considering how you came into the station asking/demendig for help.But once you started to invite him in and got to know each other a little bit, he just wanted you to be his and keep you away from your ex.

Saebyeok:
At first she didn't trust you, she didn't really have a reason why she couldn't, she just didn't. But her thoughts changed when she watched you interact with her little brother. You were so gentle with him and always played with him and your lil sister, that's when she knew she could trust you that you wouldn't hurt her or her little brother.

Gi-hun:
He thought the same thing as Ali(Sorry I couldn't come up with anything for Gi-hun).

Gong Yoo:
He thought you were rude at first but when you apologized to him and explained that you were having a bad day he felt sorry for you and he wanted to make you feel better.

Sang-Woo:
He thought you were annoying and he wanted to avoid you as much as he could,  but when he saw that you wouldn't give up and continue to bother him he decided to become your friend.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and tell me what you thought about it, should I try to add more words and help me come up with something for Gi-hun if you have anything let me know. Love you all❤