𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄|𝐆𝐈-𝐇𝐔𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

Gi-hun=Bold
Sangwoo=*

After the fifth game the guards gave everyone a box
and told them to go change. Y/n groaned in pain as she pulled out the piece of glass that was in her stomach, when she got it out she quickly ripped her shirt and wrapped it around her wound. Y/n opened the box they gave to her and inside the box was a suit with her number on it, she slowly got dressed and went back to the other three players.

*Skipping awkward dinner scene*

Y/n laid in the bed watching Gi-hun talk to Saebyeok. It looked like she was crying but you really couldn't tell since your vision kept getting blurry every second. After a few minutes Gi-hun started walking over towards you with the knife in his hand causing you to start panicking a little, you didn't want to die not by the hands of him. As he got closer he put the knife in his pocket which made you calm down.

"Are you alright Y/n?"

You can hear the worry in Gi-hun's voice and you wanted to answer but you couldn't do it so you only shook your head letting him know you were fine even though it was a lie and he could tell.

"Please don't lie to me." He said softly as sat down next to you.

"I'm not going to make it," You whispered softly as tears began to fall from your eyes."I-I'm going t-to die t-tonight."

This confused Gi-hun. He didn't know what you meant when you said you were going to die tonight, he wouldn't let Sangwoo hurt you or Saebyeok and he was sure you weren't going to end your own life so what are you talking about.

"I don't understand Y/n, you can win this." He grabbed your hand and rubbed it gently."We can win this together."

You were about to respond but suddenly the pain came back and you began gasping and moaning causing Gi-hun to panic. He saw that your hand was on the lower part of your stomach and moved the blanket out of the way, he saw the blood on your shirt.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me you were hurt." Gi-hun cried trying to stop the bleeding."Please stay with me. I can't lose you." You slowly placed your bloody hand on top of his making him stop and look at you.

"Gi-hun will you promise me something. Promise me you'll win this game and do good things with that money."

"Y/n pl-" You placed your finger on his lips cutting him off. "Promise me." Gi-hun just shook his head.

"I'll go get help, try staying awake."

As Gi-hun banged on the door shouting, you began to fade in and out you already knew you weren't going to make it and so did he but you were thankful that he was trying to save you.

You heard footsteps getting closer to you and you thought it was Gi-hun or one of the PlayStation guards coming to save you. But you were wrong, it was Sangwoo and had the knife on the side of your neck.

*"I'm sorry about this," You heard him whisper."I'll end your suffering."

You tried moving away and call out to Gi-hun but you felt so weak so you couldn't really save yourself from him, it was impossible. Clearly Sangwoo didn't care because he slit your throat open like a cold blooded killer. As you bleed out you see Gi-hun running towards you screaming your name.

"Goodbye." Was the last thing you said.

😭🙏 I'm sorry that this sucks please forgive me, I promise I will do better with the next Gi-hun oneshot I make. But if u did enjoy it let me know in the comments.