Chapter sixteen

Turkish Narrator : Salut guy's, why do these people miss communicate. when he talks she takes it wrong, so who was that on Maya's door and why did hero yell.

Mahesh

" i opened the door and there stood doctor, " you" i yelled, he didn't answer.

"move let me see" she pushed me and stood in front. "doctor, how did you get my room number" wrinkles appeared on her forehead. pouting she turned to me.

"i, i got it myself and i had something to tell you last evening" she node and he continuing twisted towards me " how are you"

"I'm fine doctor, what brought you here" i was furious to know why he came. she tapped on my right hand and " come in doctor we will talk" saying she led us in.

we sat on couch and Doctor on opposite chair, " you two are in relationship" raising eyes he narrowed on us. i did not budge answering. she straightened herself and with very calm voice she replied and i was just starring at the level of her confidence.

" no, why are you even interested on us, he is my book publisher" she shuck of his curiosity "and you wanted to talk about" asking she glanced at him. she is too brave, normally on this kind of interrogation people stammer or woman might feel shy but here it's very different.

" she is right, what is it you wanted to talk" i should be normal.

"well, yesterday we discussed about the book" we node, "i came to ask her on coffee again to discuss" how dare him, asking in front of me, i know his intention but this overactive woman will not acknowledge, i bent a little and brought my two hands on my knees and i tightened my jaws narrowing my eyes. he lowered his eyes.

"doctor there's no need, we could discus now" saying she turned to me, her eyes squint slightly. is she really dumb or acting dumb.

"yeah we can" saying i turned to her, she held my right hand and took glance at me and to him. what's happening here, i feel like loosing my confidence now, but when i do what Maya would have left like.

"so when will you start working on it" with low tone.

" well, how about after publishing my book" again she took glance at me with smile lines appearing. i node in response.

" yes, whatever she states" doctor node and got up. we are still in the sitting position. he walked to the door we heard door opening and closing.

she chuckled and pulled back her hands. " thank you for staying and not misunderstanding"

"of course, but how did he find your address" she shrugged her shoulders pouting and shacking her head.

"fine, i should get going" i walked to door. " wait" saying she came rushing.

"have this" she handed me raspberry bar, i took hold of her hand broke it into two pieces.

Maya

he brought a small bite of raspberry bar to my maw, he did this last night also. i had it anyway.

" you will never comment on my dressing style again or else this is the last conversation we are having Mahesh"

"sorry again, i would never ever talk" i smiled. his cheeks raise and saying bye he left. not even 2 minutes again my bell rang. i know it's him again. "Mahesh no playing" i yelled.

" O. ohh, so it was him you were with today" Raff smiled exposing his teeth.

"no, he just came to drop and we had something to discuss" he nodded and handed me he brought to pack. me and Raff packed all my things, he is looking at me like I'm not human.