Chapter 3

Turkish narrator : hey guys its been so long i did not meet you people, hmm its her birthday and as of my ideology hero should come into the picture already. what you guys say ahh, ok let me hope for that and continue.

Maya

I'm about to open my eyes and i know that my dad will be standing in front of me, even though I'm 31 from today my dad still thinks I'm child, so like every year its same for me and my brother daddy wishing like this and presenting the gift, as soon as i opened my eyes my dads face came in front of me daddy opening his arms "happy birthday Maya dear i wish you hell lot of happiness in the world, no more words to express  so think about your gift and I'm not giving it now" hearing that i freed myself from my dad's arm and saw his face he has some mischievous smile and he left the room, i think something big going to happen. (Turkish n : bak ya bak ohh sorry i mean see her, she herself can't think of big and blaming her dad shhh)

then the process went on my brother made greeting for me from his own hands, Nene also gave me gift think what it's a book to "grow yourself emotionally", well after that night Nene thinks I'm not emotionally  strong ok, but you know what no need to prove Nene that I'm strong enough, for the record i am strong enough to control my own emotions, well sometimes when it crosses all the boundaries i have on my own then it flows' away, i heard beep sound of my phone ohh its Kamal uncle i should thank him personally for searching a new publisher for my book, and i need to talk about the payment also.

i entered uncle's cabin he was on call so i made myself comfortable on the couch, i was looking around the wall that has so many of uncles awards, well he has so many in the golden border there i saw the name again "Mahesh ediga", i know this name somewhere.

"Maya what are you looking at" i herd uncle calling my name i tuned to him, "uncle i know the name",

" ahh this is the company which i found for your new book remember",  "ohh yes sorry uncle", 

"wish you happy birthday Maya, this was my gift to you and how about you meeting the publisher after your birthday party tonight", 

"i think good idea uncle, we are not going to waste a single day are we", 

"yes my dear we won't waste, so it's done i will let him know that you will meet him today and will confirm you the place and time". "

"yes uncle and i wanted one more favor from you, I'm planning to travel next month so can you please arrange for guy to look after shop in my absence", 

"ok Maya i will send him today evening you see if he fits, and where do think your going on next month don't plan without discussing with your father dear",  "yes i wont and thank you".

i reached my shop "buy and eat" how fascinating. (turkish n: what a weird name i told you she is too weird). as soon as i entered Jeremey is decorating the empty wall as soon s he recognized my presence he turned and said "hello mam wish you many many happy returns of the day you may leave long", 

"thank you and why are you decorating the shop", 

"ahh your friend madam called me asked me to decorate, because we are celebrating your birthday in the shop this year so", 

"ohh ok then you do i will be in the cabin, if anything needed you know where i will be", 

"hmm madam i have a request" his face was little reddish like is he scared of me, "yes Jeremy anything ask me",

" can my family also join your birthday, when i say so much about you they want to meet you in person", 

"aww so sweet i would love to meet them of course you don't have to ask me for this, your like my family you can bring them".