Chapter 11

Turkish Narrator : so, where were we?  Matteo and Maya conversation was ok. and yeah, Mahesh stalking my heroin is not so good " if she finds out? well i hope not. let me see what Maya have for us guys,

Maya 

Yesterday's dinner was really regrettable , i would have not agreed with that Question queen. ok you can rate me i'm over thinking but still. she called me 5 times to just notify about the dress color and it has to be revealing. i thought for a sec did i took wrong welcome from her about dinner, what she wanted to prove i did not understood at first but when i reached there i get it. 

it was disco and that's the reason she wanted me to wear revealing clothes. but i called her again to ask that we were about to have dinner? but she didn't respond to my calls, i made it to inside but i couldn't find her?

then again i got notification from "don't go in until i reach there? it was him. but i was inside.

i called her again and she received and she was in revealing clothes, wow she was too hot. i mean in my language it wasn't necessary to wear those instead she would have come in bikini ehee ehee.

 i asked her why did she change the plans of dinner but she was so tipsy and she dragged me to someone might be her friend i hoped but?

he had fork in his hands, i shacked  hands with him and greeted, he spied me top to bottom i was in wide leg jeans and half shoulder black top. she went away leaving me there alone, after that what he did was very repulsive.

he took his fork and went behind Anna so i followed him, he was about kill her with fork so i stood between him and Anna. then he took my left hand and i can't explain much. then Mahesh entered in and spoke to Anna i don't no what? then he took me to doctor and my hand is not in good state to even type something on phone, i just want to meet that guy and ask why did he stabbed my hand with fork?

then wow in present someone is banging on my door so opened, and it's Raff.

"Maya how are you? why did you even go there? you would have asked about that place?"  he was to tensed and came near me, examined my hand then he sat on the bed.

"Raff it's fine now, i went because of official dinner but i didn't knew about that place" i said.

"it's not fine, who the hell asked you to go there? tell me who is that?" irritated he said this and took out breakfast from his bag.

i started eating without answering him. "hmm Raff I'm going back on Thursday?

"Yeah fine," saying so he lowered his head. i know he is sad and i didn't even spend quality time with him. so from Tuesday I'll be with him only.

"i know it's to early but i promise coming in mid year? so see my face?" i said. then he raised his head and hugged me tight. i know he will miss me more.

"ok, i know it's difficult but you will be with me until you leave the city?" he is way to emotional than me. he couldn't control so 2 drops of his tears fell on my wound.

"Raff it's ok, I'm fine, take it easy my boy" i palmed his head then he stood straight and said  "wasn't that publisher was present there? i asked him to save you whenever you need help."

"ohh, so you asked him to help?" i narrowed my eyes at him and there was another big bang on my door. Raff went and opened but even after 1 minute nobody came in.

"Raff  who's that? should i come? he shouted no it's the publisher to see you?" ohh and i didn't even thank him yesterday he had helped me so many times.

he came to my view, he is in blue suit, white shirt, and no smirk, he neared me and took my hand in his and started scrutinizing on it, " Maya you did not put water on hand?" i heard his voice from faraway?