SANO MANJIRO X READER

Zacznij od początku

Detective Lunge looks at you with a concerned look, "I will help you with all my must, (Y/N), and I will sacrifice my life with you. We must end this organization as much as we can. Here are the files and the entire confidential plan that I've come up with. I need your help and your commitment to this mission. If you do, we'll be able to save our country."

"I might die, won't I?" You whispered as you sigh heavily, "I see. I understand now. Tell me when I should start my mission, Sir."

"Next week, (Y/N). You have a week to prepare for it. I will give you all the assistance that you need. Clear this mission and we'll get rid of Bonten."

Your head nods as your heavy breathing tightens. Your firm expression didn't change at all, "Yes, Sir."

You took a deep breath as you readied yourself. You've already planned everything together with Detective Lunge and all you have to do is to take the plan into action. You are currently wearing a sexy scarlet cocktail dress while holding a glass of wine in your hand. You are in a magnificent and luxurious party where the target is located.

You may be silently drinking your wine but your eyes are observing everyone inside the place. There are a lot of influential people inside and the area is located in one of the mansions of a person named Kokonoi--- that man is connected to Sano Manjiro.

And this place is connected to Bonten.

This luxurious gathering is just an external surface underneath an illegal drug transaction. You've investigated the movements of the Bonten executives and they have been really careful with what they are doing. One more thing---

"Hi, I've never seen a proper lady like you in this place. Are you new here?" A purple haired man with an expensive cloth and good looking face asked you as he stood in front of you.

This man, I know him. Rindou Haitani. One of the Haitani Brothers who is a part of Bonten's executive. What a mess.

Your lips curve into a calm smile, "I am. My sister invited me to this gathering and I'm pretty much enjoying the atmosphere of this place... it's quite... fascinating." You whispered seductively, "You are?"

"Rindou Haitani. What's your name and who is your sister?" He asked observingly. You didn't show anything that can make you suspicious as you sip your wine.

"I'm Cruella, and that woman over there named Cindy, she's a beautiful sister of mine. I'm pretty sure you know her already, don't you, Rindou? Fancy meeting you here, by the way." You stated elegantly as you offered to shake hands with him.

Rindou smiled but that smile was quite suspicious. You remain calm as you touch his hand. Rindou starts talking to you over small matters and you like it since you can get a small portion of details from just talking to him.

"...What do you do for a living?" Rindou asked out of nowhere and instantly, you know that he's really suspecting you.