" He's in there. But he's a little senile. He couldn't find his cane earlier when it was sitting right in front of him. "

   " Thanks. "

Okuyasu opened the door and stepped inside the room while you followed after him. You closed the door and let your eyes travel around the room until they landed on a figure sitting on the couch. The old man was looking out of the window at the sea, and you wondered what he was thinking about. 

   ' He looks so deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about. Jotaro did say Joseph has done a lot in his lifetime. Maybe he's thinking about that? '

The old man was wearing a suit underneath his red coat. His shoes were brown, while he wore khaki tan pants. There was a light red shirt underneath his red coat with a green tie. The coat went a little past his knees, and it was red. The cuffs of the coat were pulled up a little to reveal his gloved hands. On his head, there was a leopard hat that hid the top of his head. A white beard was lying on this face while he wore small glasses. His head was turned towards the window, not giving us the time of day. He finally turned towards us, and when he spoke, his voice sounded rough and old.

   " You two. . .I don't believe we've met. Don't just stand there, introduce yourselves. "

   " I'm Okuyasu, sir. "

   " My name is Y/n. "

   " Okuyasu? Y/n? "

   " I live in Josuke's neighborhood while Y/n is his best friend and we are both stand users. "

   " Hmm? "

Joseph raised his hand to his ear, signaling that he couldn't hear Okuyasu. 

   " We're stand users! " Okuyasu yelled, putting his hand to the side of his mouth to direct the sound towards Joseph.

   " What? "

   " I said we're stand users! "

   " Eh? You're a second hand computer? "

You held in your laugh from Joseph's comment while Okuyasu got closer towards the old man.

   " We are stand users! "

   " Oh, a stand user. You young folks should really learn to speak up instead of mumbling. By the way Osomatsu I can't seem to find my cane. You wouldn't happen to know where I left it would you? "

   ' He's holding it though. '

Okuyasu looked back at you, asking for a little help, and you smiled, walking towards the two men. You sat beside Joseph, and he turned his head to look at you.

   " You're holding your cane Mr. Joestar. "

Joseph looked down at his hands and saw the cane. He smiled lightly and waved his hand in the air.

   " Oops silly me. I'm holding the damn thing right here in my hand. "

Okuyasu looked over at you and raised his eyebrow, but you waved your hand at him. The door leading into the room opened, and a man walked in wearing the Speedwagon Foundation uniform. He had purple hair that stretched to his lower back, and one strand fell to his right pectoral. 

   " Mr. Joestar, I've come to pick up your luggage sir. "

   " If it wouldn't be too much trouble, Y/n was it, would you mind answering a question? "

   " Sure, Mr. Joestar. "

The man with purple hair entered the room, shutting the door, and Okuyasu's eyes followed him.