What did you do?! 1

"Erza!!!!" "Lucy what's up?" "Natsu asked me on a date tonight!!!" "Really?" "Yeah... Why aren't you happy? You've always wanted us together" I pout and she scratches her head. "Natsu is strange--stranger than usual" "how?" "Idk he...SOMETHING!" She yells angrily and I cover myself for protection. "Listen to me lucy be careful-" "he's Natsu he won't hurt Me" I smile and skip along, I only told Wendy,Lisanna,Mira,Erza,Juvia,levy,yukino but suddenly everyone knows about now and I have no idea how! Lisanna told me we could go on a double date because she's dating bixlow but I told her I had to ask. I mean nothing personal other than she was like totally in love with Natsu and she planned to marry him but I mean she's cool now, she totally loves me and Natsu, she even made a club called NALU! Haha but not only that but she's pretty! Her and bixlow are the cutest things and bixlow is planning on purposing!!!! I wish Natsu was like to me but he's a dense little idiot.

Later

"Hey luce over here!" "Hey Natsu--" "look I found a hedge hog!" "Natsu that's a porcupine!" I slap it out of his hand and it runs off, "why'd you do that luce?" "Natsu!" "What?" I glared at him and he nervously but quickly looked away, "so I'm sorry luce but let me read something real quick" he turns and I see the book fall and him pick it up quickly. It was a how to plan a date perfectly magazine. It was cute I was his first so I went easy, "Natsu just be yourself, I love you for that" "really?!" He blushes and comes closer leaning against the table. "Yeah" I smile and he grabs my hand and takes me to a dark alley and sucks on my neck. "Natsu!" I moan "I've marked you mine now" he I feel somewhat bites me and I get oozy and pass out. After that I didn't remember anything.

I wake up in a cage and hearing people but no one is here. I shake the cage and it rattles in my ear, I bite my lip from worry but I feel like I actually bit my lip and I check and its bleeding. "Oh my gosh!" I back away and see a broken mirror place that's shining on what seems to be my fangs. "Natsu?" "Natsu what the hell did you do to me?!!!!!!"