Old Memories [Prt.2]

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yes?" I replied.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!" She said.

"Th-thankyou" I replied.

Professor chuckled. Then he served me and Eva with corn flakes and milk. We started to eat.

"So tell me Sonica, how did it all start?" Professor asked.

I stopped eating, my ears bent down. Then I replied, "Today morning..after I woke up, I could feel very strong power inside me. First my hands started glowing...then......"

"Then what Sonica?" Professor asked.

"Then everything went blank. I wasn't able to control anything. I started to become scared. Then suddenly I shot a fire ball from my hand which burnt the curtains. Then I somehow shot a water ball towards the flaming fire. And the fire minimized. Then electric sparks formed in my hands, the bulbs went on and off. I couldn't understand what was happening. I panicked and started to cry. Then I curled up into a ball." I replied.

There was silence in the room for a few seconds untill professor said, "I see. I guess I have to do some tests and experiments on you, Sonica."

"WHAT??" I and Eva said in unison.

"Papa, Sonica is not for doing experiments!!" Eva complained. I nodded.

"I know, Eva, but to find out about her powers I have to do some experiments on her." He replied.

"Will it be safe?" She asked.

"Of course!" He replied.

"Well, then it's OK with me." She replied.

"Yeah, ok..." I added and continued eating again.

"Then its final, Sonica you come to the lab after you're done, ok?" He asked and went towards his lab.

"Ok! Professor." I replied and started eating faster.

After I was done I went to the lab and Eva was behind me.

"I'm here, Professor." I said.

"Ok! Lets start the test. Sonica, go and stand inside that chamber." He said and pointed towards a glass chamber.

I was kinda nervous but I trusted Professor and went in and stood there. Then the door of that chamber locked. I started to panic.

"No no, Sonica, don't panic. It won't hurt you." Professor said.

I nodded.

"So, lets begin." He said and pulled down a lever.

Then the machine starting shaking. I got scared and closed my eyes. But then that machine started to drain my energy. It was so painful, my head was hurting the most. I couldn't stand properly any longer. I felt...as if I had...no energy left in me... And I fell down on my knees and grabbed my head.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

That machine and I were now surrounded by electric sparks. Eva and Professor took a few steps backwards, their eyes wide. Then I fainted.

"SONICAAA!!" was all I heard before I fully became unconscious.

- Time skip -

After I was conscious I realized that I was lying on a table (an experimental table).

"Pr-professor... Eva...." I said weakly.