"It's actually kinda hot" Seungkwan made his way towards Hansol before sitting on the free bean bag. "Seriously?" Hansol wasn't sure if Seungkwan was just being nice, but he had to admit he felt happy to be accepted.

"Everything in this room is you, so yeah I find it hot" the moment those words left Seungkwan's lips, Hansol leaned in to steal a kiss. "Thank you" Seungkwan gave the most endearing smile before pulling Hansol in for another kiss, one which was much more intense than the one they shared moments ago.

Seungkwan licked Hansol's lips, waiting for entrance which he more than easily got. Hansol was quick to flip them around so that Seungkwan was under him. Heavy breaths restricted him from talking. "M-More, do more" Seungkwan pulled at Hansol's buttons, not being organised enough to remove them. Hansol had his face buried in Seungkwan's neck as he calmly removed his shirt, hands moving to get Seungkwan out of his cardigan before taking his shirt off.

Hansol dipped lower, pulling Seungkwan's pants down so that they were pooling at his ankles as he looked up to see the boy with his head thrown back, hands searching for Hansol absentmindedly. Hansol found his face in between Seungkwan's leg, sucking carefully on his soft skin only to elicit quiet whines and moans from the human beneath him.

Just his voice would've been enough to make Hansol come, but he wasn't that depraved. Well, he wasn't that depraved yet. Hansol wanted to pay attention to the tent in his own pants as he desperately pulled his pants down, leaving both of them in only their boxers. Hansol was about to touch himself when he felt Seungkwan's hand on his length. "Let me" Hansol nodded weakly, letting Seungkwan take his boxers off before softly palming him, lips making their way to Hansol's.

"Aah~ kwan" Hansol's moan was caught in the back of his throat as he suddenly felt Seungkwan's hot cavern around his length. "How are you so good at this?" Hansol glanced down to see Seungkwan as beautiful as ever, lips slightly swollen and hair messy from Hansol's insistent pulling and the back and forth motion. Hansol leaned down to wipe his own precum dripping down Seungkwan's chin.

"Come here" Hansol encouraged, making Seungkwan stop his movements. He helped Seungkwan onto his lap before placing two of his fingers against Seungkwan's lips. "Suck them for me" Seungkwan nodded obediently and did exactly what he was told.

Hansol leaned over to get a condom from his bedside drawer and dropped it beside him. "Is that enough?" Hansol nodded and let his finger trail inside Seungkwan's boxer, using his other hand to take it off completely.

"Tell me if it stings" Seungkwan smiled reassuringly as he felt Hansol's finger slip inside of him. "It's okay, don't think about it" Seungkwan dropped his head on Hansol's shoulder when he felt Hansol move around inside him, eventually adding another two to stretch him out fully.

Only even considering removing it when Seungkwan started pressing himself down on the fingers. "Hansol, it's okay. You can do it now" Seungkwan said, still on Hansol's lap. He grabbed the condom from where it was discarded before helping slide it onto Hansol.

"Tell me exactly what you want, okay?" Seungkwan only kissed in response, waiting for Hansol to push in. It was just as painful as Seungkwan remembered. He shut his eyes, not wanting to do anything at that moment.

Hansol was quick to notice before pressing kisses to the corner of Seungkwan's eyes, mumbling sweet nothings into his ear just to distract him from the pain. "We don't have to rush anything" Seungkwan turned his head to kiss Hansol, unable even to locate his lips properly.

"Please move" Seungkwan didn't have to say it twice as Hansol picked up his pace gradually. Within seconds, the room was filled with skin slapping and lewd moans from the two boys. Seungkwan loved the position they were in. He also knew Hansol thrusting up into him was something that he definitely wanted to do again.

"Ahhh~ right there, solie...right there!" Hansol smiled unconsciously at both having found Seungkwan's soft spot and the fact that he called him by that name. "It's too much. I won't last much longer" Hansol hummed in agreement, his thrusts becoming weaker as he chased after his own release.

Seungkwan cried out Hansol's name as he came all over his stomach. Hansol didn't last much longer either as he came inside Seungkwan, letting himself ride out the high before carefully slipping out of the exhausted boy just to pull his condom off and throw it away.

"You're driving me back to my dorm. I can't move."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"근데 왜 서로를 놓진 못해?"

"근데 서로를 놓진 못해?"

"But why can't we let each other go?"