He orders. He positions himself behind me as I do what he says. I wait for him to do what he wants. After a second of waiting, I feel a denser texture in my ass hole.

“Hmmn…”

I moaned. I looked at Waka and found that he was holding a bottle of lotion as he continued to massage my spots. Oh fuck.

He slowly inserts his fingers in my hole, trying to adjust it; I bite my lips when I feel another finger entering my ass.

He thrust his fingers in and out to my hole until I could feel pleasure entering me.

“Waka… ahh…”

He hummed as he continued to loosen my holes again. He leaned a bit to my back and reached for my nipples to play it.

“Wife. I love you.”

He whispered again before biting my shoulder. I whimpered. Of course, I love him too, but I’m busy minding his fingers.

“Nice.”

He uttered, I looked back at him to see what he was going to do, but before I could do it, I felt a big, long, thick texture entering my ass.

This is the third time now. I breathe loudly as I take him again. It still hurts, although this is the third time that he has entered my other hole.

“Fuck.”

He moaned and slammed his abdomen roughly on my back. He thrust deeper and harder as my spot took the shape of his cock again.

Shit.

His deep thrust satisfied not only my hole but also my cunt. I could feel my insides dancing with pleasure and pain.

My mouth opens involuntarily when he pushes my back to bend more.

“Ahh… shit… Waka…!!”

I yelp when he even reaches my spot in that position he’s pace never falters, but because of that, my inners accidentally push him out as I tighten my hole, making him curse.

“Fuck.”

I didn’t waste anytime and immediately turned to him again. I’m dying to kiss those lips again. I push my body to move just to grasp his nape and kiss his lips thoroughly.

He kissed me instantly, tongue to tongue we travel each mouth, when I feel him lifting me, I didn’t stop kissing him when I feel a cold wind brush in my bare body.

I look back only to see that we’re in his penthouse balcony. The city lights gleam at us, as the cold wind sweep.

“Cold..”

I murmured, slowly Waka put me down, pressing my back on the cold metal railings.

The cold immediately circulated to my body, It’s fucking cold! But the chilly wind shortly turns into searing one as lust envelops my body again.

Waka reaches my still wet cunt before he spits on his hand to lubricate his cock. Elevating my leg, pinning it to my shoulder, he spread my cunt and started to enter me again.

I hold the cold railing behind my back as he starts to move again. The cold wind gives me weird pleasure as Waka sticks his dick.

The slapping sounds of our skin echoed as my wetness dripped in his moving cock.

“Ahh… Waka… It’s… cold…!”

I managed to utter, but he didn’t listen.

“Cold? But you’re soaking hot right now, Wife.”