She felt sick. Great. She was now cornered by two psychopaths.

The older one, who had a greying beard and long hair, rolled his eyes, grinning. "Gotta get some more gas before we find anyone else, though."

"Think there's anything useful in here, Henry?" The younger of them asked, walking into the store.

"Probably not. Have a check, though."

Luna, staying low, edged out from behind the desk, careful not to stand on any leaves or broken glass. She hid behind the shelves, listening for where the guy was. He kicked the walker, laughing.

She quickly put her bow back on her back, pulling her knife out from her coat, edging slowly around the shelf, and towards the man, who was now walking through isles. 

She jumped onto his back, making him yell, but before he could do anything, she stabbed her knife into his shoulder. He yelled, as the older man ran in, raising his rifle. The man Luna was on back into a door frame that lead to the office, hitting her against it, hard. She yelled, her grip loosening, as she fell to the ground. The older guy quickly hit her in the face with the butt of his rifle, making blood pour from her nose.

"Fuck!" The younger one pulled the knife out of his shoulder. "You little bitch!"

He went to go for Luna, who was on the ground, but the older one stepped in his way.

"Come on, Jesse!" He said. "Hold on! We'll deal with her in a minute."

"In a minute? She just almost killed me, Will!"

"Well, I'm sad she failed, then." He grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up as he grinned, leading her outside to their car. "I think we found our next . . . guest."

The younger one, Jesse, grinned as he held his shoulder. "Fine, then."

"Let me go!" Luna yelled, trying to pull away from the man, but he had a tight grip on her arms. "Let me fucking go!"

He grinned, pulling handcuffs from his belt, and hooking on onto her hand, the other onto a large cage they had in the boot of their car. "Now, now, sweets. You stay here. Come here, Jesse, let me help with that."

The two of them made their way to the passenger door, going to bandage Jesse's arm. Luna looked at the cage thing. It looked pretty weak. .  . 

As they were distracted with stitching up the guy's wound, she pulled the bar she was handcuffed to, trying to stay quiet. Eventually, it came off, and she quickly turned to them, hitting the man over the head with it as hard as she could.

"Fuck!" Jesse yelled, going for his gun, but her hit him in the shoulder, right on his stab wound, making him yelled before she grabbed his gun, shooting him in the head.

But the older man suddenly grabbed her hair, pulling her back and making her yell. She slammed her into the car, denting it and making her vision go blurry. He did it again, making her drop her gun and the bar. She saw the car keys in the open passenger door, and went to grab them.

"Oh, no, you don't!" He kicked the door shut, right on her left ring finger, making her scream in pain. The man laughed.

Trying to ignore the pain, though failing, she quickly turned, kicking the man in the crotch, making him let go of her hair. She pulled the door open, getting her hand out, screaming again, before picking the bar up again, and hitting the man over the head with it, making him fall to the ground, blood splattering from his head.

She picked up her gun, whimpering in pain, and shot him in the head. Just to make sure.

She panted, waiting for the gun to cool before she put it back in it's holster. She fell to the ground, trying to steady her breathing as she looked at her finger. It was bent in three different places, in the complete wrong way. The skin was gone from above the bend in her finger, the pink/red inside of her finger visible.