𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Start from the beginning

Just been up all night crying, I was so fucked up behind this and I felt like the most horrible person.

He didn't deserve that; a moment of weakness literally cost me a good man.

I'm so fucking stupid.

I slowly climbed out of my truck and made my way to his front door.

I hesitated to knock, but eventually I did.

After several knocks; I stopped and waited.

I was biting my bottom lip and playing with my fingers; I was beyond nervous.

Once I heard the locks clicking, I kmew he was coming and I was trying my best to brace myself.

The door swung open and there he stood in all his glory; he was shirtless and he was gray sweatpants sagged slightly.

His eyes were red, making me think he was high.

He licked his lips and mugged the shit out of me.

I frowned, "Hi..." I mumbled.

He chuckled, "mane ... Kashlynn what you want bro?"

"I-I,"

"Spit it out, what do you want?" He snapped and I just started crying uncontrollably.

"I- I just wanted t-to tell you something," I bawled as I stumbled over my words.

"I'm gonna go," I said quickly as I started walking off but Jehnai pulled me back.

"Look at me and stop crying."

I immediately sniffled and wiped my face; the authority in his tone made me straighten up.

"Now, what is it that you need to tell me."

Just as I was about to speak, it started pouring raining.

I yelped because the only form of protection I had from the rain was my hoodie that I wore.

Jehnai rolled his eyes but offered to let me in.

I slowly walked into his house and slipped out of my sneakers; he hated when people wore shoes in the house.

"Kash, honestly I don't have shit to say you so please whatever it is spit it out."

"I'm pregnant," I mumbled really low.

"What?" He spoke up as he stared back at me.

I sighed as I slowly looked up at him, "I'm pregnant..."

He laughed, "why you telling me? Should be telling Tru; thats the last nigga you fucked."

I bit my lip to keep from crying.

"No... we used a condom. Its yours Jehnai; I never went through with the abortion."

He sucked his teeth, "Kash ion know what games you playin but I'm not hearing that dumb ass shit," he waved me off.