𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼

"𝓓𝓪𝓭!" Five year old Zoe giggled as she ran around the Malibu mansion wearing a supergirl costume that Tony could never get off of her. Her coco brown curls bouncing, practically stuck to her head naturally. Her brown eyes alight with mischief as she ran into his lab.

"Zoe?" Tony called, passing by his lab, not thinking twice of the open door only slightly wider than it had been when he had left. Going into the kitchen he passed Pepper.

"Hey, Pep? Have you seen Zozo? She ran off and... Well I lost her." His face shifted into a sheepish expression as his hand rubbed his neck.

"I haven't. Have you checked the living room? She might be rewatching superman... Again." she rolled her eyes but her mouth formed a fond smile.

"I did, but I'll check again. Thanks Pep." he shot her finger guns.

Zoe crept around, looking at all the shiny parts and tools. Somehow managing to get up on Tony's work chair, she examined the things on the table. Her brain going a mile a minute, she started tinkering and just putting things together. As she reached for one last piece, her little elbow knocked into Tony's almost empty coffee mug, sending it crashing to the floor. Her head whipped towards the crash then to the door as her father sprinted in.

"Zoe!" Tony had been searching the living room for her and was on his way back to the lab to check with JARVIS, when he heard the crash. Sprinting the last few paces to his lab door, he burst in, his daughter's name already leaving his mouth in a concerned shout.

Her bottom lip trembled as she looked at the shattered mug on the ground. Her eyes got glassy as she looked back at her dad, tears already leaking out of her eyes.

"I-I'm sor-sorry daddy!" she hiccuped, her hands flying to her face as she dropped the piece she had been reaching for. "I did-didn't mean t-to!"

"Hey, hey, it's ok. It's ok." Tony stepped around the coffee mess, reaching for her. He scooped her up in his arms and held her to his chest.

"I was worried something had happened to you. I didn't want you getting hurt. Are you ok, supergirl?"

After a few more sniffles she finally whispered, "Yeah daddy. I-" hiccup "I'm ok."

"You sure my little girl of steel?"

She giggled. "Yeah daddy. I'm ok. I just wanted to do what you do!" her tiny hands gestured towards his work table.

Tony sighed, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Well Zo, next time just ask. I'd love for you to help me."

"Really?" Her chocolate eyes stared up at him gleaming with hope and excitement.

"Of course." His mouth split into a grin. "You wanna start now?"

Her eyes were giddy with excitement as she squealed, "Now? Really?! Yes!"

A/N so I've officially started writing SoM. Finished writing TLT and I'm super excited to share it with you guys. I don't have an update schedule so chapters will just kinda come out as I finish editing them. The real story starts soon! -IDK003

Thoughts?

Questions?

Suggestions?

Headcannons?