Chapter 3

Lei's Pov

As I awaken I find myself in a room and near me was Master Oogway "you have finally awakened young one" he says calmly as I get up quickly "WHERES PO IS HE OK WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" I yell as Oogway smiles a bit "here" he says handing me a mirror as my eyes look red with two tomoes on the opposite end of eachother on a circle almost like a windmill "what...is this?" I ask "that is the legendary eye prowess known as the Sharingan it's a power I have not seen in a long time" he says as I'm filled with shock "so why am I here or Po?" I ask "you two are the chosen warriors of destiny" he says chuckling a bit "which one is who?" I ask as he sits down and tells me the prophecy word for word I'm detail

A Few minutes later

"So then I'm...?" I say stumped as Oogway nods "woah..." I say speechless "so how do I control this power?" I ask "I will train you myself young one" he says as I smile and bow respectfully as he does the same "first find your brother and tell him what I said I'm sure he is being scolded by Shifu" he says calmly "WHAT?!" I yell as lightning forms around me again as I feel Oogway put his hand on my shoulder "relax it will be ok besides your brother needs you" he says smiling as I run off to Po's location

A few minutes later

I run in to see Po burned and a bit on fire "...ok what happened..." I say coldly "he punched the dummy to hard and got into this mess himself" Shifu replies colder as he walks away with the five except one Master Viper "are you ok brother?" I ask as he smiles and nods "come on get up!" I say helping him up "I assume Shifu hates you" I ask "yep" he says "and the five" I ask as he nods again "to be honest...Po was it...I don't hate you that much you seem like a kind fella" Viper says as I smile knowing someone cares enough "thanks Master Viper...but I'm such a big fan of you guys!" He yells with joy as I smirk "is he always this excited with Kung Fu?" She asks "oh yeah ever since he was young" I laugh "if you need anything I'll be here Po" I say as he nods thanking me and heading to bed as I go off to the peach tree of heavenly wisdom and if you wonder how I know all this stuff thank Po "why are you following me?" I ask Master Viper "I want to get to know you better and see what Master Oogway sees" she declares as I nod "so what is your history?" She asks as I sigh "I'll make this short and simple" I say seriously "I'm Lei Fuchou Ping and my hobbies/job is making weapons...I assume you saw the Hebi kusanagi blade earlier?" I ask as she nods "I crafted that I'm the best blacksmith in the valley maybe even china... even though it's just me and my Boss Mr. Hall were both successful and even Shifu praised me a bit not meaning to brag here..." I say as viper nods at me interested of my story "and due to my talent Dad was proud of me for it but with Po...he loved him so much but only wanted him to become a noddle shop owner...it hurts me to see Po be someone he isn't truly" I say with pain "and of course you know the day of the tournament...I ruined it and I wanted to apologize for it..." I say as viper wraps herself around me as her way of hugging as she looks at me "it's ok everyone even us Masters make mistakes so don't worry about it ok sweetie?" she says sweetly as I blush a bit and nod my head "thanks..." I say simply as she nods and slithers down next to me "hey guys..." I hear Po say as I hug him "you ok..." I ask as he nods his head no "what is it Po?" Viper asks as Po tells us how Tigress basically told him he didn't belong which pissed me off as lighting forms from my left hand as I summon the Blade of Hero's to my right hand in response Viper slithers onto me and hugs me again calming me down "easy Lei" she says calmly as I put down the sword and the lighting goes away "woah...your eyes" Po says as I nod "master Oogway called them the Sharingan all I know is it's abilities to dodge opponents attacks and see there chi..." I say as Po geeks out "WOAH A NEW SKILL!?" Po yells as I laugh "yes brother" I say "wait what's chi?" He asks confused as viper nods agreeing with oo as I chuckle "Oogway explained it as the life energy that flows through all of us" I explain as he starts to eat the peaches "upset?" I ask as he nods and continues to eat until master Oogway shows up "ah I see you've found the peach tree of heavenly wisdom" he says as Viper bows to him "young Viper no need to bow it's alright" he says walking to us "oh...is that what this is I'm so sorry I thought this was just a regular peach tree..." Po says spitting one of the peaches out "I understand you eat when you are upset" he says surprising me that he knows Po so well as he spits out the other peaches he had In his mouth "upset...I'm not upset what makes you think I'm upset?" He asks "so why are you upset?" Oogway asks as viper gives Po a hug feeling bad for him " I probably sucked more today in the history of Kung Fu...in the history of China...and in the history of sucking!" He rants "probably" Oogway responds confusing me "and four of the five man you should have seen them they totally hate me" Po rants again "totally" Oogway replies "how is Shifu gonna turn me into the Dragon warrior?" Po asks as he makes his belly bounce a bit "I mean I got no claws no wings no Venom even mantis has those thingies...Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles..." Po says giving up as I put my hand on his shoulder "Po for as long as I've known you well which is since we were born but you were never the type to ever give up and you love Kung Fu so much now that the opportunity stands right in front of you you're just going to give up that's not the Po I know look are the other four being terrible to you yes and is Shifu treating you and I harshly yes I mean look at me I was able to wield the sword of heroes and form lightning around me and I got the Sharingan and still he treats me terribly to so it's not because you're powerless plus honestly I don't know what's with Master Shifu... But here's what I do know I know that you and I together can overcome anything... anything no matter how complicated it is no matter how much we get brought down we will always come back up and show them the ping Brothers never quit ever!" I say determined as Po gets his motivation back but looks down "but what about Dad I don't want to disappoint him" he says sadly as I sigh about to speak up but Oogway holds a hand in front of me telling me to wait a moment "quit don't quit...noodles don't noodles you are to concerned with what was and what will be...there's a saying... yesterday is history tommorow is a mystery but today is a gift...that is why it is called the present" Master Oogway whispers to Po as he uses his staff to hit the tree a bit for a peach to fall onto Po's hand giving us a very confused expression as I smile and bro fist with him "young Lei come with me there is something we must discuss about the secrets of your eyes" Master Oogway says as I nod and Viper once more slithers onto my shoulder to rest on it and to gain heat "is it ok she comes along?" I ask as Oogway chuckles and nods his head smiling "thank...you..." Viper says tiredly "yeah no problem consider it my way of thanking you for accepting my brother Po with your kindness" I say sincerely as Viper smiles and rests on my shoulders falling asleep on me.