I noticed John leaving this place. I placed money on the table and quickly went behind him. All of them looked at me who is leaving and Mia who is coming to them.
But my only focus is on John.
He started his car and left and I went to mine and followed him.

Taehyung Pov

When she ignored the cold coffee which I gave her, my heart clenched.
Soon others started to talk but my only focus is on her. Suddenly she got up and placed money on the table before leaving.
We noticed Mia, who is coming to us with huge smile. So she is the reason for her leaving.

Mia: Tae, I didn't expect u to be here. (hugged me)

I slightly pushed her.

Me: Mia let's talk later, we have something important to do.

I looked at others and they nodded understandingly. They stood up and we went to exit after paying leaving Mia behind.
We reached the exit and noticed her car was not there.

Me: (sighed) I guess she left.
Jk: Now see ur stupid friend ruined our plan.
Jennie: It's not the time to talk about her, now we have to search for Y/N.
Lisa: Ya and we have to make another plan now.
Rose: Wait let us check our phone maybe she might have messaged us.
Jisso: (after checking her phone) She messaged me.

We looked at her

Jisso: See it by urself.

We looked at her message.

Y/N: Unnie I rememberd that I have an important work to do now so I left from there, sorry for not telling u before and we can hangout another day...bye unnie.

Jk: Oh..so what should we do now?
Rose: Let's go home.
Jimin: Ya and Tae don't worry we will make another plan..
Tae: Ok. (sadly smiled)

They left and I went to our house.

Y/N POV

I texted Jisso unnie that I have an important work. I am currently following him from lil distance from his car. We stopped the car as now the signal is red. Soon it turned to green but when I was about to follow him he is nowhere to be found.

Y/N: Shit...I missed him again.

With that I went to our house while thinking about John and Mia.

Time skip after few days

For the past few days Taehyung tried to talk to me many times but I didn't give a damn about it. He is making me hard to move on from him.
Now I am getting ready for the success party given by Mr.Han for one of his biggest project.

My look

Makeup and hairstyle