preference 3: what tv shows you'd watch with them

(a/n: short chapter since i've been so busy with my lecture work)

gi hun: gordon ramsey's kitchen nightmares

he loves how angry gordon gets and always tells you that he's a much better chef than everyone on the show, despite burning most things he cooks.

sangwoo: killing eve

oddly loves blood and guts and really resonates with villanelle as a character. always mentions the artistic intention of the show too.

sae byeok: american horror story

always tries to hold your hand by saying you're scared of any jumpscares appearing out of the blue, but mainly watches the show for her love of sarah paulson.

ali abdul: peaky blinders

he loves the fascination of the 20's era with the cool clothes and the characters interactions with each other. also for the thrill of violence which puzzled you.

jun ho: you

he's a police officer so he rambles on the whole time about how joe could slip up and what would happen if he were to get caught.

salesman: narcos

finds the whole pablo escobar story really interesting. as well as that, he tells you about the one time he accidentally sold cocaine to the guy who later employed him.

ji yeong: the real housewives franchise

she loves how they all argue yet all of them are rich. her favourite version would have to be beverly hills purely for how wild lisa rinna is.