Never Again

POV: Kitty
'I got one more problem with you girl!'
Hell no. This is not happening.
'One less One less Problem'
I walk out of the locker room to see a huge song and dance number led by three girls in alumni cheerleader uniforms, and a boy in a wheelchair.
'Hey baby even thought I hate you, I wanna love you. I want you hoo hooo'
Lucy Quinn Fabray dances around a bunch of jocks, Isn't that illegal? I think about how much I used to admire her and think she was the only good thing about the glee club but now I wonder why? Girl got knocked up in high school by her boyfriend's best friend and didn't even keep the baby.
'Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulder, I should be wiser and realize that I got!'
I make my way through other cheerleaders, they gladly retreat, obviously. I'm head bitch.
The alumni finish their song and I push through my last wall of cheerios to get to them. They turn to see me, breathless from their performance, "Kitty" the boy says surprised but hopeful. I give my ex a glance then turn to face the girls, "Sandbags, stretch marks, ditz, wheels" I look at the appropriate one when I say their nicknames courtesy of Sue. Santana and Quinn had 'oh no she didn't' looks on their faces, Brittany smiles obliviously, and Artie seems indifferent. "Excuse you" Santana replies defensively. "You're excused, what are you doing instructing my cheerios?" I ask making sure to be extra snarky "We're looking for new directions members" Brittany says child like. "Well isn't that great for you, you beautiful little stereotype" I say in a cheerful voice as Quinn stops Santana from clawing my eyes out, I don't flinch. "You're lucky glee club needs you or else you'd feel the wrath of angry latina!" Santana threatens and I still don't move a muscle. "You're not going to lay a hand on her either way Santana because it's illegal. And wrong." Quinn says touching her shoulder. "You're one to talk about illegal and wrong Mrs. 16 and pregnant." I say as Santana stops Quinn from attacking me. "Will you just join glee again Kitty? It really needs you." Artie half begs trying to get the sympathy vote. I try to stick to my snob comments but my emotions get the better of me, "I shouldn't abandon glee club, right?" I start as they nod their heads and tears well up in my eyes but keep the fake smile on, "I shouldn't abandon glee club like glee club abandoned me? Right? Like how everyone left to New York or transferred away? Right? Like how I joined glee and became the most lame, the worst the school has to offer and was left in the dirt at the bottom of the social pyramid just to fail and lose everyone?" The four graduates look down knowing now it was wrong to ask this of me, I sniff up my tears and speak again, "Sue made sure I got back to popular with being head cheerio and I'm not about the hesitate at the top of the pyramid and fall on my ass again." Quinn recovers from the sad truth and speaks up to the other cheerios, "Is there anybody with a tolerable voice willing to sway in the background?!" A guy steps through the crowd, "Can straight guys join glee?" Mason asks cocking his head. I see Santana lean over to Britt and whisper, "He's straight?" She smiles and gives a giggle. "All are welcome" Quinn tells him and smiles accomplished. "Fine. You can take him. Take his sister too. Good luck with hash tag team twincest." I say and turn to the cheerios. I wave a hand at them so they know they're excused. I follow after them, glee ruined me but it was . . . fun . . . No. I won't be left scrambling for popularity anymore. Glee ruined me. Never again.