The mysterious Stone Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Terra narrowed her eyes at the stone and moved her hand to cover her eyes from the rain. "It doesn't look like regular stone or metal!" Terra shouted over the loud crashes of the lake and the lighting.

"Terra use all of your power. You must destroy it at all cost" Faragonda said with an angry face.

"Some say it doesn't rain it pours and whatever we do is wrong I'm sure you know what I mean but what's important is not to give up hope" said the blonde pixie. "At long last hurricane nimbus took a break and Terra well she got cracking"

Terra, Bloom, Tecna, Musa, Stella, and Aisha tried to crack it in the morning.

Terra stared at the stone. "Here we are, is everybody ready?" Bloom asked with a hint of anger.

"You bet!" Stella said confidently.

"Let's show this thing what a Winx can do" Bloom huffed out.

"Alright" Stella smiled.

"Magic Winx!" Stella, Flora and Musa said in unison.

Terra had a bad feeling. It wasn't about the stone. It was something else. Something in her.

Stella held up her staff with confidence simply stating "by the way you all transformed for nothing because the sun and I will blast it to smithereens"

Stella flew up swiftly close to the stone and spun her staff around "Take that!" She shouted as a a beam hit the stone creating smoke. Stella cheered in victory but later flew down in realization

"I can't believe this, not even a scratch" she pouted with her hands and knees on the ground.

"Flora let's go" Musa commended as she flew up with Flora to the grayish large stone.

"Strike, water lily whirlpool" a green energy ball hit the stone and Musa commended that everyone stand back as she threw a purple energy ball into the water. Soon after the water surround the stone and Musa flew to the ground with her knee on the ground and Flora slowing down to the ground.

"Stupid piece of junk, what's it made of" Musa said angrily to the stone.

"Our turn" Bloom said.

"Winx!" Bloom, Tecna, and Aisha shouted together. Both Aisha and Tecna attacked the stone first although still nothing. Bloom gritted her teeth with pure anger. "That's it!" She shouted throwing two fire balls at it cause the blast to send her fleeing to the ground.

"Terra magic Winx!"

Terra soon caught Bloom and let her down slowly. Terra later flew up the stone and sighed. "Let's do this" she nodded.

Terra used everything she had. Every element she had. Expect her ice abilities.

"Oh great it's raining again that's the last thing we need." Bloom groaned and Terra panted as she watched the blueish smoke surrounded the stone.

"Are we gonna go back inside or are we just gonna sit here in the rain staring at that dumb rock" Stella angrily said.

"Hurricane nimbus had turned day into night but it's bolts of lighting could turn night into day"

Both Terra and Bloom decided to go up against the Stone while the other girls took showers in there room.

"Their still not back yet?" Flora asked as she turned the shower on.

"Nah she's a stubborn as a jammed pc" Tecna said nonchalantly. "I'm sure she's fine Flora" Stella yawned. "I don't know it's getting kind of late"

-
They both were desperately calling at there girls. Sky trying Blooms cell and Oliver at Terra's, of course they both were at the stone and couldn't answer.