FOUR

THE GROUP HADN'T ASKED ABOUT HER SCARS

THE GROUP HADN'T ASKED ABOUT HER SCARS. Thank god. But Nell could tell they wanted to - Archie kept on giving her that look, as if it was on the tip of his tongue. Something kept on stopping him, though.

Like Nell said. Thank God.

"Oi, you okay?" Finn whispered lowly to her, nudging her leg that knocked against his under the table.

"Mmhm." She smiled, taking a sip of her beer quickly so she wouldn't have to say anything more. He furrowed his eyebrows in concern, parting his lips to say something more but was cut off when Rae joined the table.

"You alright, Finn?" She smiled.

"S'pose." He mumbled , turning back to Nell to continue speaking before Rae cut him off once more.

"I'm fine by the way." She snapped, annoyed he still wouldn't talk to her.

"Rae." Archie grinned, crossing the group to talk to her as Finn handed Nell as cigarette. "Save me from the conversation, please." Archie begged, with a laugh. Grinning to Nell as she joined him in laughing.

"Why? Whats everyone talking about?"

"Orgasms." Chop told her with a cheer, nudging Nell who rolled her eyes at him  "That'd be my specialist subject on Mastermind."

"You fucking wish." Nell laughed.

"I've never had an orgasm." Izzy commented.

"It's exactly the same as sneezing eight times."

"Is it bollocks." Finn laughed at Chop's statement.

"It's true. And when I come, I come with thunder. Once you get him out." He gestured down to his dick. "The SWAT team can't get him back in."

"Oh, aye." Finn mocked as the group tumbled into laughter, "And what about the girls you're doing it with."

"Ask Sam Moffatt mate. I threw her round the Renault 5  like she was an empty shell suit."

"Why do you have to be such a horrible boy all the time." Izzy hit his shoulder in shock, slapping any part of his arm she could while the group tumbled into laughter.

"Like I'm not saying I've done everything." Chloe began, as Nell started to fiddle with her fingers.

"Yeah, cheeky."

"But, you know, an orgasms like a gateway. You can never go back. It sets you free as a person. I've got an idea. Why don't we all talk about our best sexual experience?" Chloe suggested.