1 (Pretty Qianbei)

"Uhuk-uhk!".He coughed up blood from his mouth. Trying to stop it,he tried to hold his breath and it work. After some time,he breath calmly and make the air fill his lung slowly.

Hahhh, he, the cruel ever being person that ever exist,the one who accused to kill those innocent life,the one who is said to be too strong because he has came back from death,even after his name has been cleared but still his image is not something can be fix. Hahh..He is the one and only,Yiling Laozu, Wei Ying with courtesy Wuxian is now struggling with his life once again.

He won't let others know about this! Why? Someone might call him selfish but he has many reason under his sleeve. His sickness mustn't be revealed to others even his precious husband. Yes,just call him anything but his stubbornness,no one can compare.
He himself feel sad and disappointed with his life. Oh maybe it's not about his life. It's just himself that doesn't deserves to live in this world with his soul. His hand that full of blood. He is a sinful soul who mustn't ever exist. He doesn't deserves this life.

Doesn't deserves these love,these affection. He's not worth anything even  more to his Lan Zhan.

Slowly, his heart shattered by all his thinking.

So,upon all this thing,he decided to suffer alone. Suffer?Hah..he deserved all this. These are not even enough to pay all his sins.

'Second lifetime huh?' He mocked to himself as he moved from the bed and took some towel and wipe all the blood that's dripping from his mouth to his chin.

Done wiping it,he immediately burn that towel with some resentful energy to make sure no one can find that  thing.

After doing it,he walk to the door and open it only to see a white bunny in front of the door. Gently picking it up,he closed the door and walk towards the Orchid room with his usual bright smile.

It's not fake. All his actions is sincere and purely the things he mean. He only hide those sickness of him from everyone, that's all.

Reaching to the door,he can see Sizhui smiling to him with a bright smile,a diplomatic face from zizhen,a smug face on Jingyi's face and a frown from Jin Ling.

'Hahh..this kid,so like to bickering' He look at them with a fond smile. These scene really make him remember those old day with his adopted siblings.

He walk to the front and sit on the teacher's seat. Now, he will teach them in their study because his Lan Zhan is going to Qinghe to settle some matters with that 'I don't know' Sect Leader along with Sandu Shengshou.

Upon putting his bunny down to his lap,he smiled at his mostly 15-17 students with a smug smile.

"Now-now,kids. You'll be studying with me. You know,not everyone can get me to teach them. You better be honoured to be study from this your handsome teacher". Well,his look is something that he can be proud of. For unknown reasons,he still have his old face which is handsome and ethereal.

"Wei Qianbei, we are glad to be taught by you and we also feel honoured with this thing. But maybe there's something wrong in your speech" Sizhui smile as he want to tease his adopted Baba. Well, it's a rare chance.

The whole class immediately turn their look to this young Lan. Still not getting what he means.

"Hurmm??What? Are you saying that I'm not handsome ha?" He said with a pout on his lips and turn his gaze to the bunny on his lap, trying to look pitiful.

And,oh god! Lan Sizhui,who want to tease him immediately feel guilty for this. He don't want the other feel sad.

But not with the other students,they feel something is beating loudly in his chest except for Jin Ling and Jingyi.