'Mr Nayak ...for investigation to progress ahead Mr. Omkar has to resign, it's the board's decision to which Rudra shot the HR head a stern look and said...
'I may just be working as a jewellery designer in this organisation but don't forget we still own the major chunk of shares in Nayak's!!! We can still take decisions!!!'

'Doesnt mean he can do anything he likes Mr Tantri...I will complain to the cops
..I will make sure your brother is behind the bars' shouted Manisha while Rudra shot her a death glare

'Indeed we will go to the police... Infact I am here for the same. But for that my brother wouldn't resign... ofcourse when I produce the proofs that woman there pretending to be the victim she definitely will!!!' Rudra shouted while everyone looked at Rudra.

'Proofs??? What proofs??? Sir the CCTV was dama'

'I was the ex CEO of this organization did you forget that point Mr Tantri?' Rudra interrupted raising an eyebrow while everyone looked curious.

'But Sir...'

'This cabin has a secret keyhole camera installed after I was been wrongly accused by an ex-employee in the past, however then my wife was smart enough to save me...that is when I decided to get a keyhole camera installed in mine and my brother's cabin because once bit twice shy!!! Nope the word is careful! Careful from hawks!!!' saying he shot Manisha a deadly glare who stood there almost with a flustered face.

'You mean there is a camera always running?'

'Yes ..it's like a hidden camera capturing all activities and if you give me few minutes I can get the camera and chip out and everything should be captured I believe!!!' Rudra said and the HR head nodded.

Here Manisha had begun sweating profusely. Her hands were going cold and she didn't know what to say...

Rudra walked into the cabin and slowly put his hand up behind a huge decorative vase and pulled out a small keyhole camera which shocked everyone. While he sat dismantling it to pull out the chip Manisha stood up at once...

'Ummm I'm I'm thirsty...I'm feeling a little uneasy... can...can we go go to dddoctor please...I'm feeling dizzy' she kept probing the same touching her plastered wound while Kalindi nodded and was about to take her out. That's when Mukta stepped into the room.

'Manisha Mam...you don't need to worry...you should be fine...We have the doctor here...' saying she introduced a doctor to everyone. Manisha however stood up saying...
'I....I want fresh air...it's choking me...I need to get some air' while Manisha and Kalindi tried to stop her Manisha jumped at once and began running outside the room and that's exactly when Mukta caught hold of her collar and dragged her back into the room.

'Where are you running Mam...justice hadn't been served yet..Omkar Sir is yet to be exposed right...don't you want to see him being exposed' Mukta said holding Manisha who was acting insane while everyone had now begun to doubt Manisha's intensions...and everything went crystal clear

'You bitch...you are the reason we are in this situation...you came between Omkar and me...we were happy...you are the cause of all this... neither would you have dragged him home last night, neither would you both sleep with each other nor would I go crazy...' she shouted and slowly everything started getting clear.

Everyone kept staring at Manisha like she was a ghost and Rudra smirked.

'Omkar and my relationship is something I would not want to explain to the world..it's for us to decide, to take care of...but you claimed of molestation and rape against him Manisha Mam...you wouldn't want justice or what...come please sit...let us look at the video in the camera now... please sit' Mukta said forcing Manisha to sit on the chair and this time Manisha pushed Mukta in rage such that Mukta almost fell on the chair nearby...

'Just Shutup you whore...you are the reason for all this...You came in between us.. what choice had you left me with??? Other than putting this molestation case against Omkar? I tried to seduce him...I tried to touch him but this one doesn't seem to budge... any man would have loved it when I would touch their crotch but he didn't ev' and before Manisha could complete the statement a tight slap landed on Manisha's face such that she fell on the floor.

Everyone was shocked seeing that.

'How dare you touch him? How dare you???'

'Mukta please...Manisha has confessed her crime... please don't raise your hand against her. It's against our company's policies' Mr Tantri spoke up while this time Rudra stood up and took a step forward asking...

'Huhhh company's policies... where were these company's policies when my brother was been called a molester? Entire floor, entire building has been discussing this in a hush hush tone already terming him a rapist!!! A molester??? The board who sang praises of my brother's achievements feared of share market to fall down and we hitting losses so simply wanted my brother to resign even when investigation had not even begun??? Why??? Money??? Power??? Position and now when my sister in law steps forward to speak up against her husband she must watch out on her actions is it Mr Tantri?' Rudra spoke up at once leaving multiple jaws hanging. Manisha's eyes filled with a mad rage as she looked at Mukta.

'Shocked everyone??? Well don't be...She is Mrs Mukta Omkar Nayak...his legally officially wedded WIFE!!! And soon would be announced his wife with social norms too' Rudra announced loudly making everyone freeze in their places. While Mukta simply kept looking at Omkar who was still not lifting his head up and sat still staring at a blank space. Mukta's eyes filled with fresh tears seeing her man so broke. Rudra's eyes also filled with tears and he wiped his moist eyes quickly and continued...

'Mr Tantri this is the problem with our society...Rules are different for man and woman...

Just say me this...what kind of companies policies are these who although claim to be gender equivalent but blindly favoured a woman clearly doing a gender discrimination!!!

What kinda society are we living in? Where a man is termed a rapist just because he is a man...he is guilty until proven non guilty why??? Just because he is a man???

She touched my brother's crotch!!! She is a molester! A potential rapist! And you act all calm with her just because it's a She and not a He???' and everyone went silent.

Rudra dryly chuckled saying..
'Police is on its way!!! For me a rapist is a rapist!!! A molester is a molester! I don't see if it's a he or a she! Miss Manisha would be behind the bars!!! And I don't know if Nayak's is going to fight this case via our organization or not...But we Nayak's as a family will fight this case and make sure Miss Manisha is behind the bars! We will fight this. World must know...not all women are right and not all men are wrong! Crime and criminals have no gender. They are simply criminals and they need to be behind the bars!!!'