𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Start from the beginning

Something clearly was wrong.

"Kash you good," I heard Armani.

"Yes!" I yelled back as I rushed straight to the shower to get myself freshened up.

I kept it simple with a cropped sweater, some sweats and a cute pair of ugg slides.

My hair was up in a half up half down situation and I was barefaced.

I just applied some lip balm to my lips.

I need to see my baby and figure out whats goin on.

As I'm driving up Jehnai's driveway; I noticed a few cars leaving but I didn't think nun of it cause Jehnai was always handling business.

I parked my car and got out; using my key he gave me to get inside.

Once inside; I noticed how dark and quiet it was; making me nervous but he might just be in bed.

"Jehnai!" I yelled as I walked down the hall to his room.

I slowly opened the door and peeked in; seeing he was sitting on the edge of his bed in a towel and a blunt was in his mouth.

"Jehnai," I called again but he didn't answer me.

I walked to the bedside and turned on his lamp; it was waaay too dark.

"Who was those people that left," I randomly asked as I stepped out of my slides.

Silence.

I frowned, cause why was he ignoring me, what did I do?

"Jehnai Kavon," I called him by his middle name but he didn't make a sound; he just blew smoke from his blunt.

I was about to cry because I hated when he was upset with me or anything along those lines.

"I was gonna take the abortion pill tonight, can I stay here?" I inquired.

I watched as he slowly stood up; he walked to his dresser and grabbed some boxers, sweats and a tshirt.

Along with a pair of socks.

Once his boxers were on, he put on everything else and then some deodorant.

"Jehnai," I spoke up again.

I started walking towards him and as soon as I was about to reach for him, he stopped my hand.

"Don't touch me," those words felt like venom — they stung the way they came out.

"Jehnai," I muttered as tears startes fallin from my eyes.

"Please, whats wrong," I tried reaching for him again but he smacked my hand away.

This made me cry a lil harder, "Jehnai, what happened; whats wrong?" I looked up at him and he slowly made eye contact with me.

His eyes were so dark and low.

"Kashlynn ... get out my house." He spoke up after several seconds.

"What... why?" I was so confused.

"The fact that you sitting here playing dumb in my face makes me wanna smack the shit out of you."

I scrunched up my face, "excuse you Jehnai... you don't talk to me that way ever.. so why are you acting like this now."

He licked his lips, "no disrespect, but fuck you. Ion want you near me or even breathing the same air as me; fuck out my face." He pushed past me as he started gathering my stuff.

"Uh uh, no stop!" I tried grabbing my shit but he started tossing it out his room.

"Get out my shit Kashlynn, I'm not gon say it again."

"No, not until you tell me what I can do to fix it," my voice cracked as I stared back at him.

He looked so angry; if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Ion give a fuck bout your tears; get out for I really start disrespecting the fuck out of you."

Before he could snatch away; I grabbed ahold of his body and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

He didn't hug me back, but he didn't push me away either.

"Please tell me what I did wrong," I mumbled as tears started falling even faster.

"Please."

Out of no where; Jehnai picked me up and carried me directly out of his room then to the front door.

He opened the door, but I wouldn't let him put me down; I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

"Kash let me go," he said to me but I just cried in his chest.

"No, please. I'm sorry; whatever it is." My voice cracked as I spoke.

I could hear snifflin, I looked up and noticed some tears coming from Jehnai's eyes and that broke me down.

( Men Have Feelings Too— Don't Be Insensitive )

"Kash, please leave my house."

"No, no, baby... please what did I do?" I pleaded with him as I wiped his face, but he moved from me.

"Kash ... leave forreal."

I started crying harder as I slowly climbed off of him.

"I love you; I'm sorry... whatever it is we can fix it."

"No we can't; I'm good off you." 

He pushed me slightly so that I was outside, "your shit will be outside in a lil bit." Was the last thing be said to me before slamming the door in my face.

I cried silently to myself, "Jehnai!" I yelled as I banged on his front door.

He wasn't answering so I just started crying harder.

I felt like Yvette when she went to go see Jody; he don't love me no more.

The door opened and Jehnai had my stuff all in a bag and he handed me my car keys, phone and shoes.

"We not coo & we never will be again; wipe your fucking face and go home." His voice was low- but they way he spoke to me made my heart hurt even more.

It was so careless; just basically a fuck me.

"Jeh-," I tried speaking but he cut me off.

"Hope Tru was worth it," and with that he slammed his door shut.