1. The End and The New.

Start from the beginning

"This isn't right- I am coming with you-"

I forced yet Marcos stopped me again...

"If you come with us, You would be miserable even more. As our human lives are nothing compared to you... I would not let you see another of yours die infront of your very eyes any longer."

I felt beads of water fall to my cheeks and down to my chin as I look at him.

"This is rare. This would be my first and last time to see you cry like this, Martial, But I guess its worth every moment."

Raising his hand, Marcos aligned his arm to my arm, with his hand opened for a handshake. I took it with a smile after wiping the tears on my face.

"As the 10th president of the Republic of the Philippines, I hereby relieve, Martial 'Maharlika' Law, from his allegiance to the 4th Philippine Republic."

We both shook our hands, After releasing our grips... I found myself empty and lonely again.

Parting ways with the last, who understood me, Completely drowned me after I watched them get on a plane heading to Hawaii. Marcos caught I glimpse of me staring yet he smiled and waved goodbye, wording in his mouth...

'Try to find happiness where the sorrow began.'

As the plane, rose up to the skies and gradually disappearing to the clouds... everyone dispersed as well as I... who was scheduled to go back to the new constitution of the Philippines secretly.

Declining any sort of transportation, I went to an edge of a cliff watching as the waves turn high like spikes of rocks changing in every minute. Closing my eyes, I let my weight take over and fall over the high cliff to the raging sea...

·

·