She couldn't help feeling an inexplicable sense of pride. Could this be the aura of being a prophet?

"Stubbornness is also very cute." Jiang Jinjin smiled with one hand on his cheek.

At least Zhou Yan's stubbornness didn't delay or cause trouble to others.

Butler Yang asked again: "Mrs., were you drunk yesterday?"

Jiang Jinjin then remembered that he had drunk some wine yesterday.

But she only remembered Zhou Mingfeng going to Sun Wenqing to pick her up, and she didn't remember the rest.

She thought, she should take a bath and sleep when she comes back!

"A little bit." Jiang Jinjin asked, "what's the matter? Did I go drunk at home?"

Although she was asking, she was still very confident about her wine.

Before she wears the book, she drinks very well.

She usually doesn't like to talk when drunk, let alone go crazy, and she was not completely drunk yesterday. At least she remembers Zhou Mingfeng tied her shoelaces when picking her up yesterday.

Butler Yang smiled and shook his head: "It shouldn't be. When Mr. picked you up yesterday, we were already asleep and no sound was heard."

Jiang Jinjin was relieved.

She felt that if she went crazy with alcohol, Zhou Mingfeng would not let her sleep so peacefully.

But to be on the safe side, after eating breakfast, she took out her mobile phone and tentatively sent a message to Zhou Mingfeng: [Hey, I didn't disturb you to rest yesterday, right? 】

Zhou Group.

Zhou Mingfeng is dealing with work. He loves this career. Once he is engaged in work, nothing seems to affect him.

The phone on the desk vibrated, and he didn't even bother to look at it.

If there are really important things, they usually call directly.

SMS or WeChat, both of which can be put aside temporarily.

Fortunately, Jiang Jinjin didn't expect him to reply in seconds. Seeing that he didn't reply to the news, he guessed that he should be busy, so he put the matter aside. She started thinking about whether to work part-time, but for her now, it doesn't make much sense to enter the workplace. Becoming a social animal is the way she has prepared for herself, but it is also the last way, unless she has already rushed to the point of losing any business.

However, she still wants to take this Japanese language test.

As the saying goes, Yiduo doesn't press down, and there is a certificate on her body. For her, there is only good and no harm.

However, the language is often unfamiliar. In order to consolidate, she must either apply for a class or go to a part-time job.

It is even more meaningless to apply for a class, she has reached a certain level before she wears the book, and this kind of language class is not cheap... Thinking about it, it is better to work part-time, she can consolidate and make money, by the way I also add this work experience to my resume, which is perfect.