Jiang Jinjin seemed to mutter to himself, "But, I don't want others to look at me with that kind of theater eyes."

Especially the look of "Oh, your husband is really not a good thing, you really are so pitiful in this marriage".

Now that everyone thinks she is angry and she ran away from home, according to the normal script, of course her husband coaxed her to forgive and go home overnight, right?

Zhou Mingfeng was silent for a moment, "Then I will pick you up?"

"Okay." Jiang Jinjin promised, "I'm in Four Seasons Flower City, Building 13...Wenqing, what's the number of your house?"

There was another female voice faintly on the other end: "603, I said I was not drunk, and I didn't even remember the house number."

Jiang Jinjin smiled, "Building 13, 603, I'm waiting for you."

Zhou Mingfeng laughed, "Okay, it won't be long."

After hanging up the phone, Zhou Mingfeng bowed his head and thought for a moment, turned off the study computer, took the car key phone and walked out of the room, stopped at the door of another room in the corridor, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

The next second, the door was opened, Zhou Yan's face was stinky.

Zhou Mingfeng looked at Zhou Yan. He rushed to pick up Jiang Jinjin. He didn't have much time, but he also understood that his son was cold outside and hot inside. On the surface, he didn't care, but if he didn't care, why bother to Jiang Jinjin. Tell him where he went. Even if it was to make his son feel at ease temporarily, Zhou Mingfeng felt that he had to explain.

"What's the matter?" Zhou Yan asked.

"Those messy rumors on Weibo are not true. If you are interested, you can ask Assistant Liu, he happened to be working overtime today."

Zhou Yan looked uncomfortable, "It has nothing to do with me."

He is not interested in the things that bother you.

Zhou Mingfeng glanced at the room faintly, wondering when Zhou Yan actually moved the e-sports table. It happened that the e-sports table was leaning against the wall before, and the wall was his study.

My son's little habits have not changed.

I like to listen to the movement with my ears against the wall.

Zhou Mingfeng felt amused at once, "If you want to know anything in the future, you can ask directly."

"..." Zhou Yangang was about to argue, Zhou Mingfeng interrupted him, "I'll go out and call if there is something to do."

After speaking, Zhou Mingfeng turned his head and left.

Zhou Yan looked helplessly at the sky. He really wanted to hear what happened just now, so it took a lot of effort to move the gaming table to another direction. But the soundproofing effect at home was so good that he didn't hear anything!

He subconsciously looked back at the clock hung on the wall. It was already this point. Dad should be looking for her, right?