Steward Yang nodded: "Yes, it's a big bag."

Zhou Mingfeng contacted Assistant Liu's message and asked: "So, do you think she ran away from home?"

Before Steward Yang could answer, Zhou Mingfeng slowly shook his head, "It may be Oolong."

Everyone misunderstood that he had a relationship with the actress surnamed Su, it was an oolong.

Now the housekeepers, including A Yan, misunderstood that Jiang Jinjin ran away from home out of anger, and even more oolong.

Although I didn't know Jiang Jinjin for a long time, Zhou Mingfeng thought he knew something about her. Although she has completely changed now, she has one thing in common with Jiang Jinjin in the past, that is, she has no thoughts about him at all. If this is the case, would she care about the rumors related to him?

Even if she would care, he thought, with her temperament, he would definitely ask him face to face, asking for an answer from his mouth.

Butler Yang was stunned, "Oolong?"

Zhou Mingfeng replied: "Yes, I think." He paused, looking at his son's closed door, "I think she should really just go to a friend's house for one night."

Steward Yang: "?"

Why is Mr. so confident?

The husband doesn't understand women at all!

Steward Yang wanted to say something, but he also realized that between husband and wife, he seems to be unable to persuade too much, and the husband is not a temperament that is easily persuaded by others.

Thinking of this, butler Yang returned to his previous expression, "That's great, and the wife is fine. Sir, I will go to deal with other things first."

Zhou Mingfeng said.

When Jiang Jinjin came to Sun Wenqing's house with a large bag of things, Sun Wenqing was dumbfounded and blurted out: "Are you moving here to live with me?"

The couple have quarreled to such a degree? Does that prove that Mr. Zhou did the same as those people said, the red flag at home is not down, and the colorful flags are fluttering outside?

Suddenly, Sun Wenqing's fist also hardened.

Jiang Jinjin sat on the pony zha and changed slippers. He looked up at her and said, "What? No, I want to drink to the fullest if I want to drink. I definitely can't drive back when I drink, and I don't want to let the driver come. I've picked it up, and I'll stay with you for one night and go back tomorrow. What's the matter?"

Sun Wenqing pointed to the big bag she put on the floor mat, "So these?"

Jiang Jinjin unzipped the zipper, "My pajamas, clothes to be washed tomorrow, skin care products and cosmetics," she paused, "Dangdangdangdang, look at what I brought you, this mask is super easy to use. I will bring you two boxes. Come over and you try?"

Sun Wenqing looked at her smiling face and sighed with a sigh of relief, "So, you are not unhappy, are you?"

"Of course." Jiang Jinjin said, "I am in a very good mood, why?"